My wife and I used to live in Pennsylvania but moved to Georgia in 2012. During our years up there we visited the Wildwoods many times and sure do miss it. The thing we miss the most is staying at the Aloha. Every time we stayed there we noticed that something was added to improve the overall guest experience. At some oceanfront properties it seems that the owners are merely interested in raking in the money. Not these folks. They work hard to ensure that their guests get the most for their money and it's great to see them getting the kudos they so richly deserve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood