“Awesome Experiences”

Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My wife and I used to live in Pennsylvania but moved to Georgia in 2012. During our years up there we visited the Wildwoods many times and sure do miss it. The thing we miss the most is staying at the Aloha. Every time we stayed there we noticed that something was added to improve the overall guest experience. At some oceanfront properties it seems that the owners are merely interested in raking in the money. Not these folks. They work hard to ensure that their guests get the most for their money and it's great to see them getting the kudos they so richly deserve.

Room Tip: While the ocean front rooms directly face the ocean the poolside give more than ample views.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Thank you for missing us, Thank you for missing the Aloha, Thank you for always noticing all that the staff does, Thank you for noticing how much we care for the property....but most of all, please know that we miss you too.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at Alpha, we found it online. Always s bit nervous with beach hotels we were very pleased with our stay. The family staff was great fun the moment we walked in. The rooms were spacious and clean.
The pool was Crystal clear and we had a great ocean view with strips to the ocean.
We will bee back together and with our kids!

• Stayed: May 2014
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you so much Michele for enjoying the Aloha....it means so much to us for you to take the time to review the Motel. I am so happy we will be seeing you again, Joni

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The Aloha worked with us to find the best time to come that would fit our budget. (Vacationing with two little ones is always an adventure!) They go above and beyond for their guests. Not to mention their perfect location and beautiful facility!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Kaitlyn S
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you Kaitlyn for the great review. I hope to see you ASAP at the BEACH. Take care and know you are in my thoughts, Joni

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This past weekend my boyfriend and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Wildwood. We decided to stay at the Aloha based on reviews and we were blown away at this hotel. The room we had was very spacious and the cleanest I have ever seen a hotel. We were lucky enough to book the package they were offering (early check in Friday, Late check out Saturday, and Free continental breakfast both Saturday & Sunday). Everyone from employees to patrons were very nice, friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, we spent most of our time sitting on the spacious balcony or the sundeck taking in the view of the ocean. Both my boyfriend and I were very pleased with our stay and we are looking forward to returning in the summer.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Valarie82

Thank you Valarie for the wonderful review and taking the time out of your busy schedule to write it. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us at the beach. Joni

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My sister and I stayed with our 85 year old mother. The Aloha was very clean and the staff was so very nice and very helpful. They helped us find the place we stayed 47 years ago in Wildwood crest. And it is still there. We wood stay there again. Thank you Aloha !!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Vickie N Denny B
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you Ladies.....it was our pleasure meeting all of you. God bless and hope to see you all again real soon....Joni

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been vacationing in Wildwood all my life, family home and then renting. This was my first stay at the Aloha, and It will definitely NOT be my last! I checked and checked different hotels for their location and price, by far the Aloha was the best! Joni and her staff were genuinely friendly, and accomodating.
My first impression of our room was how clean and spacious it was. The room was facing the ocean with a full wall of tinted glass, beautiful! We were able to watch the sun rise right from our room each day. One day it rained and we turned our sofa around to face the window, it was great we felt like were outside and not getting wet.
The hotel's second floor deck is also one of the most perfect places for enjoying the ocean views, also the dolphins pass directly in front of the hotel numerous times each day.
The pool was really nice and the temp of the water was perfect, very, very clean.
The other people who we encountered there were all very friendly, courtious and nice.

Everything that is written in their brochure was right on, no embellishments!
As Arnold would say " I will be back!

Room Tip: If possible choose a room facing the ocean, sunrise is spectacular!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PhillyGirl2013

Thank you so very much for this review. It means a lot to us. Hope to see you in 2014!!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My friends and I recently stayed at the Aloha Oceanfront Motel. We had a wonderful time. It was a great location and could walk easily to the beach, restaurants and night life. I would have to say the staff and management really made our visit the best. They were very accommodating and helpful. Thanks Aloha for making our visit to North Wildwood so special.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for a wonderful review....we really appreciate your kind words....hope to see you this season!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Wildwood
#8 of 41 in North Wildwood
Roman Holiday Motel
Roman Holiday Motel
#3 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Aloha Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!