“The Best in the Wildwoods!”

Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Our family has been staying at the Aloha for over 20 years and I decided it was long overdue for a review of our favorite place! There are many reasons why we keep coming back to the Aloha! The family owned management and their staff are super friendly, and always make us feel welcome and at home. The location is the best in town. You are literally within a stone’s throw of the ocean, which makes for beautiful sunsets and strolls on the sea wall to the lighthouse. Best of all it allows for quick access to the fantastic Wildwood beach without the mile trek to the shoreline. The Aloha is the absolute cleanest hotel in the Wildwoods. The friendly staff makes sure to keep the rooms and grounds tidy - even a few dishes in the sink were cleaned for us! The rooms are modern and updated with something new each year, something I think is a rare find in the Wildwoods. We always like to see "What's new this year?!" and we are always pleasantly surprised. Our family has grown over the years, and I now proudly have a room with my own family - we opt for the all glass ocean front rooms. The sights and sounds from these rooms make you feel like you are sitting on the beach - you get to enjoy it all even when you are in your room. The cafe on site is a great spot for a quick and affordable breakfast that tastes great as well. The pool is always warm and inviting, the sun deck offers a great view to relax or reflect on the day, and the arcade offers something for the kiddies to do. The boardwalk is about a half mile away, which makes for a nice walk, but is far enough away from the hustle and bustle. The Aloha is truly a great place to visit - thanks to the owners for years of memories and hospitality!

Room Tip: All-glass ocean front rooms offer the sights and sounds of the beach without leaving the room. The...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank toddkam
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Todd, Thank you so much for an incredible review. We all look so forward to seeing your family....all of you have been a pleasure for us to have here. See you at the beach in 2015!!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

If cleanliness is what you expect from a hotel when your on vacation you need to stay here. I grew up going to north wildwood every summer and stayed almost everywhere. This is the cleanest place you will find. Great location,great managers, great pool. We loved the aloha. Thanks for a wonderful vacation. See you next year! Btw. We also splurged for the oceanfront one bedroom room. The best:)

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Drasmus

That you for noticing how hard we try to keep everything clean and in good condition....it means a lot to us when people appreciate it. See you at the beach in 2015.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is our 16th year at Aloha. We love it there! The owners Joni and Chris are wonderful. We also love the luncheonette with Bob, I love the french toast, it is my all time favorite. Our usual room is a good location for us, 2nd floor. This motel is perfect for all types of families. We first stayed there with teenagers and now are parents of adults. We can't wait to get back next year,

Room Tip: we stay on the second floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you again for a great review, we always look forward to seeing you. You make it a pleasure to be in this business. See you in 2015!!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed at the Aloha with my husband and 2 daughters. My oldest can't wait until we get to come back next year. It is nice to feel like one of the family and it is also nice to see the same faces year after year!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it and everyone is looking forward to seeing your family in 2015. Have a great rest of the summer.....

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I couldn't be happier with my stay at the Aloha. I felt I was treated like a family member and not just another guest like most Motels. Everyone was so friendly and attentive it made our stay there one of my best Motel experiences yet. I would highly recommend this clean, quaint family hotel to anyone. We didn't want to leave, but all good things much come to an end. We would go back in a heartbeat for the entire summer if my work scheduled allowed me too. Going to bed and waking up in the morning to the views and sounds of the ocean was so relaxing. The restaurant conveniently located on premises was so reasonable we did not even have to leave for Breakfast or lunch. Not to mention the rose petals that were placed throughout our suite upon our arrival, it was this attention to the small details that enhanced our Honeymoon.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hi New dear friends, Thank you so much for a great review. We are so happy to have been a part of your new life as Husband and Wife.....It defiantly was our pleasure. The 2 of you make a beautiful couple and we look forward to getting together again. See you at the Beach!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My son and I visited in June and stayed at the Aloha for the 5th time. We love staying here as the rooms are super clean and comfortable. The staff and owners are friendly and welcoming. It is quiet and relaxing,with 80's music by the pool. Highly recommend for families with kids of all ages. Easy access to beach across the street and quick 2 minute car ride to the boardwalk. Will be back in2015! Thanks for another great stay!

Room Tip: No elevator so we prefer 2nd floor for the view and easy access to sundeck
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so very much Dawn for a great review. It means so much to us to have great people like yourself that appreciate all we do. Have a wonderful rest of the summer and we look forward to seeing you again at the Aloha in 2015.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We just returned home from a week long stay at the Aloha and our entire vacation there was awesome! From the minute we arrived, we were greeted and treated like family, from the maids to the front desk/owners, all the way to the restaurant workers! What a pleasure to be treated like you mattered to these fine people! Even the other guests were so very nice and kind as well! Our room was breathtaking in it's view of the ocean, immaculately clean, comfortable and superiorly maintained each and every day! There was not a request or question that wasn't met with a warm positive response from anyone asked! It is obvious that the entire staff takes a huge amount of pride in this place and it shows in every detail. Their #1 status is well deserved, and then some! I would recommend this place to even the most picky traveler, IT IS THAT GREAT! I hope that my family and I can return often in the future, I just hope and pray room #309 is available for our stay! Do yourselves a favor, stay here if you are looking for a place in North Wildwood, I promise you will be delighted with your choice! Until our next time "home", I'll keep our fond memories of our awesome first trip close to my heart! Thanks again to everyone involved with the Aloha, you made our vacation stay spectacular!

Room Tip: Room #309 was awesome, the view unparalleled! I would recommend an oceanfront style "A" to...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank BigmanKDK

I can not Thank you enough for taking the time to review the Aloha. It was everyones pleasure meeting you and your family, we all look forward to seeing to at the beach again. Have a wonderful rest of the year!!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Wildwood
#8 of 41 in North Wildwood
Roman Holiday Motel
Roman Holiday Motel
#3 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Aloha Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!