Our family has been staying at the Aloha for over 20 years and I decided it was long overdue for a review of our favorite place! There are many reasons why we keep coming back to the Aloha! The family owned management and their staff are super friendly, and always make us feel welcome and at home. The location is the best in town. You are literally within a stone’s throw of the ocean, which makes for beautiful sunsets and strolls on the sea wall to the lighthouse. Best of all it allows for quick access to the fantastic Wildwood beach without the mile trek to the shoreline. The Aloha is the absolute cleanest hotel in the Wildwoods. The friendly staff makes sure to keep the rooms and grounds tidy - even a few dishes in the sink were cleaned for us! The rooms are modern and updated with something new each year, something I think is a rare find in the Wildwoods. We always like to see "What's new this year?!" and we are always pleasantly surprised. Our family has grown over the years, and I now proudly have a room with my own family - we opt for the all glass ocean front rooms. The sights and sounds from these rooms make you feel like you are sitting on the beach - you get to enjoy it all even when you are in your room. The cafe on site is a great spot for a quick and affordable breakfast that tastes great as well. The pool is always warm and inviting, the sun deck offers a great view to relax or reflect on the day, and the arcade offers something for the kiddies to do. The boardwalk is about a half mile away, which makes for a nice walk, but is far enough away from the hustle and bustle. The Aloha is truly a great place to visit - thanks to the owners for years of memories and hospitality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Aloha, you will choose from one and two bedroom suites, each with 1 & 2 beds, bath and sitting area. A honeymoon suite is also available, with everything to make your stay complete. If you prefer company while you relax, our large oceanfront sundeck lets you catch the rays while you catch up on conversation. Heated pool, restaurant, game room, are just some of the ammenities you will find at the Aloha.Hope to see you at the beach!!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Aloha Oceanfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Oceanfront Hotel North Wildwood
- Aloha Oceanfront North Wildwood