Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
A Shore View(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Jade East Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
American Inn Motel(North Wildwood)
  • Pool
All reviewscoffee shopnext yearquick drivelook forwardhappy placefeel like familydirectly across the streetmy home away from homeother gueststhe jersey shoreyear after yearperfect sizea wonderful vacationroom was spotlessnever stay anywhere elseoceanfront roomthe location is perfect
Reviewed 11 August 2014

My family has chosen the Aloha for 5 consecutive years, and we'll never stay anywhere else if we can help it. Large, clean rooms with many great amenities, a beautifully maintained pool and very helpful staff and management make this our favorite NJ beach destination.

Thanks, Aloha!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Your review means a lot to us....Thank you so much for taking the time to write it and making the Aloha your favorite. See you in 2015!!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My entire family has stayed here for years and it is the only place we will stay in Wildwood. It is guaranteed to be clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I have never had an issue and highly recommend the Aloha to anyone looking for a motel down the shore.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for loving the Aloha.....Your family means a lot to us......See you in September!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This is our third stay at the Aloha in less than a year . It is picture perfect and you are always treated like family because you are taken care of by the family that owns it . I think that pretty much sums it up . Its the best , and we are planning our next trip next month already . Joanie and her family treat you like royalty .

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank You Mark for your great review....It really means a lot to us. We look forward to seeing you at the beach in 2015. Have a wonderful year!!!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I have stayed at the Aloha many times and we are never disappointed. The owner Joanie and her family are the best in the world. They made our stay so pleasant. The rooms are always clean and the location is excellent. It is a real family oriented motel. When we are there we always feel safe (with cameras watching out for us) and the people are always friendly. I won't stay anyplace else. Only problem is giving this such a great rating, I might have trouble booking a room. hahaha. I just told my friend and she booked for Irish weekend. She will not be disappointed. Thank you to everyone at the Aloha!!! I will be seeing you again.

Room Tip: Every room is great!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Nancy......Thank you for a great review and for caring so much for the Aloha, it really means a lot to us.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

My family and I stayed here 4th of July week. What a great time we all had. The rooms are perfect. Clean, comfortable, spacious and have all the amenities you need for a week at the Jersey Shore. IMO you won't find a better place for the price in all of Wildwood. We tried some of the others and always come back to the Aloha Motel. For price , cleanliness and all around comfort this is the place for us. Oh, did I mention how nice the owners are.

Room Tip: We love the second floor, because the view on the veranda is awesome, but any room is nice .
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Joan K, Manager at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Thanks Kathy for a great review.....your review really means a lot to us.....God Bless!!!