“The best place to stay in North Wildwood.”
Review of Trylon Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Trylon Motel
Ranked #38 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Havertown, PA
“The best place to stay in North Wildwood.”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is our third time at the Trylon and it gets better everytime. Our room is always extremely clean. The staff could not be more helpful. Even though it is the third week in September the pool is still heated. I will even add....my daughter enjoyed being in the baby pool. The water was not as cold as I expected it to be. For the price you can not go wrong. We will be back for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Michelle G
TrylonMotel, Manager at Trylon Motel, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Sorry for the late response. We love guests like yourself! Thanks again from the Trylon Staff.

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mertztown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My girlfriends and I have been coming to the Trylon for the past 5 years. We have always stayed during the firefighter weekend, but have yet to see the parade, but that is another story. We have stayed in room 307 with 7 of us. Lots of room for all of us and we are only in the room to sleep. Very nicely remodeled, love the bathroom and a great view of the ocean from the balcony. The beach is a quick trip across the street. This was the first year we used the pool and it was very nice. Our first night is spent sitting at the pool, but we are mindful of the other guests. The Trylon is located about 2 blocks from the boardwalk and the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse is nearby as well. Louise runs a tight ship and we appreciate it, you don't follow the rules you don't come back. That is the way it should be at any place. Can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank ALRuff
Reviewed 24 August 2013

I have been going to wildwood for 12 years and my husband has gone there all of his life we have stayed in many different hotels and we keep coming back to the Trylon. It is one if the cleanest hotels at any beach I have stayed at. You can't beat the location beach front and right by the beginning of the boardwalk. Most of our family stays here also because they are Wildwood veterans and will tell you this is one of the best places in North Wildwood. Any one who wrote a negative review must not get out much because I have traveled a lot to many other beaches and hotels and paid the same for much less!

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank GingerRose27
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I have been staying at the Trylon off and on since I was eight years old. My mom would bring me there as a child. I am now 28!! THE ROOMS WERE NEVER RUN DOWN OR DUMPY EVEN BACK THEN! The only problem I ever had was our refridgerator was not working and the office gave us another room IMMEDIATELY! If my child was being disruptive or if I was not following rules, I would expect management to say something to me. We are coming this year on Sunday and with it being father's day we will be arriving late, and the office could not be more helpful. they are understanding that we will be late and if we do not get there before the office closes they have offered to leave our room open for us and we can pay in the morning. Does this sound like rude people to you??? The trylon has always been beautiful and not to mention the location. If you do not want noise then do not go to WILDWOOD, people are on vacation to have fun not sit around with their hands folded. It is funny how one person says there is all this noise and the next person says they got in trouble for making noise, so which is it???? ANYWAYS GREAT PLACE TO STAY AND WE WILL ALWAYS PICK THE TRYLON WHEN AVAILABLE!! have not been there since 2007 and ONLY BECAUSE ITS ALWAYS BOOKED!!!! I know when I get there on Sunday, I will be more then pleased!! One more comment, why are you people complaninig about the size of the room, you are down the shore to go out and have fun not to sit in your room!! Go to any other hotel/motel you will get the same thing. the trylon has a KITCHEN IN EVERY UNIT! YOU ARE SAVING MONEY STAYING THERE!!! NOT MANY OTHER EFFIENCYS HAVE FULL KITCHENS!!!

Room Tip: even the effiency have a kitchen! AND THATS ALL YOU NEED!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Danielle B
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Wildwood is a special place, and the trylon is at its best. It is conveniently located at the north end of the boardwalk. The rooms are all nicely furnished, well maintained, and tasteful decorated. This is a fun loving family oriented place to stay. The trylon Is professionally managed by a trio of experienced and friendly managers Louise jay and Linda. The staff is friendly and hard working including Reuben Christine and Gerry.

The Rodda family has been vacationing in wildwood for nearly 50 years, with the last 10 at the trylon, and hopefully the next 50 years will be at the Trylon.

Room Tip: Room 101 is biggest but all the rooms are nice. Room 114 is one of our favorites too.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Rodda_13
Reviewed 30 September 2012

This hotel has everything you need for a nice quiet vacation at the shore.the staff is friendly and helpful.rooms are clean and well maintained.my room was an efficiency complete with it's own kitchen.the room had a nice flat screen TV and the mattress was firm for a good night sleep.I stayed here this year for Irish weekend and I am glad I did.

• Stayed September 2012
2 Thank Nightnurse66
Wildwood, New Jersey
Reviewed 30 July 2012

The manager Louise is a wonderful person she has always been good to me and my family. I have been coming for many years and she has always accomidated us and we have always been satified.We stayed in rooms 305 and 306 the10th thru the 15th of June, we only wish the pool could be open till at lease 10 (,hint, hint:)) although the 1 room was a bit small for my daughters family she booked their roomy two bedroom for next June! We had a great time Trylon, thank you to the staff and especially Louise!!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Misha R
TrylonMotel, Manager at Trylon Motel, responded to this review, 5 August 2012
Thanks for your kind words. As you are a long time customer we greatly appreciate your business. Sorry---you know our room sizes---that is all we had at that time.