Trylon Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in North Wildwood
See available hotels
Suitcase Motel & Travel(North Wildwood)
  • Pool
Aruba Motel(North Wildwood)
  • Pool
Showboat Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Golden Rail Motel(North Wildwood)
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)
All reviewsunitloftjunesummerboardwalkwildwoodmaidmotelocean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2010

I stayed there this June, 2010. Great off season rates. I was staying in room 217. The room has been totally remodeled, after reading a prior review, I called ahead and was assured all rooms are up to date. I almost did not stay there because of a prior review. You can be assured this problem has been rectified. I just wanted to pass this on to my fellow travelers. Great Location - cleanliness is a priority here. Very friendly staff. Also the woman managing the property is a treasure - Thanks Louise

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2009

This will be my 4th summer at Trylon, I love the room it is a loft and is beautiful. I love that we are right across from the beach and not to far from the beginning of the boardwalk. The courtyard is wonderful. I recently went down for an over nite stay and went to the Kings Inn. It was dirty, the management is rude and would never recommend it. The manager Louis at the Trylon is wonderful, she will help you in any way she can. She is very friendly and the rest of the staff are great. If you ever want a great place to stay this would be it.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank supermom421
Reviewed 7 April 2009

my family and I have been staying at the Trylon for 20 yrs... we love this place, yes there have been times when the room could have been cleaner or not what I would have liked but the office staff have always been very helpful to take care of any problems we may have, thats what keeps us coming back....we love it there...it's in the best location, we've made great friend there with people who also keep coming back year after year, no place is ever perfect you have good days and bad but over all this is the best place for us....and as for Lousie we love her.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2009

We have stayed at the Trylon two years in a row. We occupied two seperate rooms, because of the size of our family. The management bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable. We loved the pool area & the other ammenities. Sometimes parking was tight if you own a big vehicle, but we walked almost everywhere, so it wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 12 August 2008

My family and I stayed at the Trylon Motel for the fourth year this summer. We always enjoy our stay here. Let me begin by saying I have NEVER had any difficulty with the manager, Louise. She has been both courteous and professional in the reservation process, when checking in, and when checking out.

The hotel is a typical Jersey Shore motel. The grounds are kept clean, and our rooms (we've stayed in three different ones) have always been clean and functional. The beach is across the street, and the boardwalk begins on the next block. You couldn't have a better location.

We intend on returning here next year and, hopefully, for many years to come.

Stayed: August 2008