“Best on the Boards”
Review of 3 Brothers Pizza

3 Brothers Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Best on the Boards”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I'm a native here and this was my first experience with 3 Brothers pizza, and it did not disappoint! The sauce has just the right flavor and was applied generously, which is important. Skimping on sauce dries it out. Both the crust and the cheese were great, the crust somewhat chewy, the way it should be. I don't know what all this hype is about crispy crust, because hand tossed pizza shouldn't have a crispy crust. My opinion is that this rates as the best on the boardwalk, and Sam's never impressed me that much and I never understood the cult following of Mack's. I worked on the boards for six summers in the sixties,, and never liked Mack's, with the hosed-on sauce and weird cheese.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank SJvet

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice and delicious food..”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I had a seafood dinner. It was the best I ever had. 3brothers is the best italian restaurant on the boardwalk.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank chefjosef
Philadelphia, PA
“Love their Pizza”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We eat here every time we come to Wildwood. We met the owner the first time, they guy is literally FROM Italy. My mom had a field day talking to him in Italian. Place is great. Enjoy the boardwalk breeze while eating great Pizza!

Visited May 2014
3 Thank vaca2day
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

very nice efficient and clean pizza shop of the boardwalk! the pizza was super tasty! and the service was excellent!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank ninamaria82
“Best pizza”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

My new favorite pizza on the boardwalk. They also delivered to our motel. Great food, dine in or out!

Visited August 2013