“The Best Place to Stay in North Wildwood”
Review of Surf Haven Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Surf Haven Motel
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
New York City, New York
“The Best Place to Stay in North Wildwood”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

Have been coming here with family and friends for over ten years, the rooms are comfortable & clean. Renovations are done every year. Some rooms have small kitchen which is very convenient. BBQ's are available for use near the pool. The owners are friendly and accommodating to all and try to meet your needs and make your stay enjoyable. Location is great, it is on the first block of the boardwalk. Conveniently located to restaurants, stores. We would recommend this motel to all.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank nan d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Norristown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 10 August 2011

We have stayed here for 2 years in a row and the staff is very friendly! The rooms are clean and the air works great! Also the only motel I have stayed in at wildwood that supplies you with free ice! Great pool and a nice grill and patio area. Will definetly be back!

3 Thank princessmush75
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I love Donna and Carl they are great people and I love staying at there place!!! I have been going there for the last two years and every time I've stayed as been a great stay with great people. The staff they have working for them are also great and very friendly!!!! I will be staying there again next summer :)

1 Thank lgranton1129
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I had the best time at Surf Haven, located 2 blocks from the beach and boardwalk. My group occupied 2 rooms during the end of July weekend, and they were both roomy; and clean. You can just tell by looking at the bathroom floor that they used bleach. The showers had good water pressure, plus the tiles and sinks were clean. Furthermore, I have scoliosis and I didn't have a problem falling asleep. The beds were comfortable, and the AC worked just fine. They left us extra pillows and a blanket, and those were also clean. In the morning, I watched one of their workers take the towels, bed sheets, blankets, pillow cases, AND comforters out of the rooms where people just checked out, so it was such a relief to know that they wash EVERYTHING. They also have cable TV. My TV scrolled past channel 900, which was amazing. The pool didn't have a speck of dust or dirt in it, and they opened on time. The two gas grills looked brand new as well, and we used those every day. They clean and wipe down the tables daily. Ice is also free, what more could you ask for? I have only good things to say about this place. The owners, Donna and Karl, are very good and honest people who will treat you like family. In fact, I left my favorite pair of shorts, and as I am writing this, they are mailing it back to me free of charge.

Room Tip: No room tips!
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank mpoblete
Philadelphia,Pa
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Had such a great time at the Surf Haven! I have been coming here for years! The people are welcoming and great. Its only a short walk to the beach and all you need to bring is a bathing suit!!!!! Such a great time, I will continue to go back!

3 Thank Dshep1012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 July 2011

evryone was so friendly ,helpfull and accomodating! the rooms were very clean and the pool was always a nice temp and kept very clean .we are already planning our next trip there !!!!

4 Thank dawnkeller
harrisburg
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I stayed here multiple times last summer and had the best time and just recently I went back. They have brand new pillows , sheets and blankets. Most important is the owners Donna and Carl are the best people you can meet. They are very accomadating and what is very important is they are people people, they get to know you, call you on a first name basis and they and thewre staff are extremely friendly and hospital. When you stay here you feel like you are part of the family!!!! they have a nice pool and also have grills to cook out on. I also have spent a couple times in different places before i found this place and in other motels u r treated right at check in like you are annoying them. Not here!! They allways have a smile and love to talk to you and get to know you. That in my book is a BIG PLUS!!! They are located right off the boardwalk and they have effecincys in the rooms, also a plus. U can grill anytime you want even if u felt like gfrilling at midnight. Other places say no and lock it up. If you havent stayed here give it a try, it is not a big motel but it is very very nice and close to everything and an Extremely GREAT staff!!!!!!!! I even told people about Surf Haven at this other place i had to stay, due to last minute decision to go down to wildwood, and they were interested and also did not like where we were. Also at Surf Haven you DO NOT have to PAY for ice like these other places!!! Donna and Carl do a fantastic job!!!!! My mom even wants to come down and she has not been to wildwood since back in the 90's. After everything I have told her she wants to come stay there with me. My sis and niece Love it there too. It is deff a Family motel and u eve4n get to meet people. for some strange reason, people who stay there are friendly too. I am going back Labor day weekend and cant wait.

Room Tip: The rooms are very clean and you dont hear any noises from the neighbors and they all face the pool
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends