Jade East Motel
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$97
Aloha Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$136
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$115
Agoda.com
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
US$97
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
TripAdvisor
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Panoramic Motel Apts(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshalf block from the beachcoffee potthe ground floorthe grilla great staynice poolwithin walking distancestevelawrencemotelboardwalkaccommodationsvacationsummerinletplaygroundkitchenette
Reviewed 18 July 2009

Highly recomend this motel, my wife and i stayed in early july , with our son his girlfriend,and our 10lb Maltise ( thinks he's 200lbs) . we always try to stay in five star resorts when on vacation, however there are none in wildwood. this was the the best motel in wildwood, very clean, great staff, super clean pool. I think the staff recieved there training at the four seasons hotel. Very relaxing time, we will be back.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2009

My wife & I liked the accomodations & friendly owners of the Jade East Motel along with how clean everything was. Our two daughters & son-in-law also was very impressed with the cleanlines & service was excellent. I would recommend this motel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2009

I have vacationed in North Wildwood my entire life. The Jade East Motel is the best motel hands down. The motel wasn't even supposed to be opened yet, but because of the rare "heat wave" in April, Jane reconsidered and opened the motel. The rooms are spotless and the entire staff works very hard to be sure that all of the guest are comfortable. Every year something is updated or new. It is obvious that the management takes great pride in this motel. Through the years we have stayed at many of the other Motels in the area of the Jade East and there is NO comparison. I did read the review about "being watched" and have to say that - YES - the management does watch and that's what makes it a great place to stay. I highly recommend the Jade East Motel to anyone looking for a great place to stay! Thanks Jane & Steve for making this past weekend a very memorable one. I will always remember celebrating my 27th wedding anniversay in the 90 degree beautiful April weekend.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2008

Very clean motel. 1950's furnishings.....one block to beach.....small pool....loud window air-conditioner. They only accept cash......no ice machine.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank mysu
Reviewed 21 July 2008

This was a perfect place that made mine and my family’s weekend getaway so great! It was the first vacation we took that my daughter was old enough to enjoy it and know that it was something special. I loved our room and the baby (she’s 14months) loved the pool! We all were very comfortable during our stay. It was reassuring to know that everything I needed to take appropriate care of my child was right at my finger tips and I didn’t need to run all over the place looking for essentials. It was also great to be able to stay in one of the cleanest and friendliest hotels I ever had. The made my stay there what it should be, a vacation with no worries! I look forward to coming back this summer and many summers to come!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family