“Great Time”

Alante Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I found this motel online while looking for a motel for fathers day weekend. We decided at the last minute to go down the shore and all the motels I called were booked. I kept searching and came across the Alante. I am soooo glad I did. This place is great. Very clean, quiet, and convenient to the beach, boardwalk is a few blocks away. Also to say the staff and owners are fantastic is an understatement. Margarite and Melanie treat you like they have known you for years. Carole one of the staff went out of her way to help us with getting some ice when we needed it. All and all I will be staying at this motel again whenever we go to wildwood. Try it you will love it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bonnie214
TheAlanteMotel, General Manager at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and welcome to The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

There are newer reviews for Alante Oceanfront Motel

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Have been staying at the Alante for the past 13 years with my 2 children & hubby can't saying anything but it is my favorite place in the whole world, clean family oriented across the street from the beach!!!

3  Thank Lillian L

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Not sure what that gentleman was talking about but my wife and I have been coming to North Wildwood for the last twenty five years, and the last six have been at the Alante. Too bad we did not discover this place first! Tremendous place, very clean, close to the beach, and the staff is terrific! And Marguerite , the owner is just a class act, friendly, helpful, and ALWAYS working it seems. You see her after dark taking care of the grounds and then 6:am she's back out skimming the pool. My wife and I joke that she never sleeps. So if you are thinking of a trip to North Wildwood, do yourself a big favor and skip the browsing around, and just try the Alante. You will not be disappointed

2  Thank Yankees52

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and we are privileged to have you in The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

Reviewed 30 September 2011

I have never seen any establishment make an attempt to make my stay enjoyable such as the owner and staff of this great motel. All you had to do was ask and you had it. With a full staff and on site maintenance man, any problems are quickly resolved. Since I am getting older (blah) I am not into the rowdiness of the guests as I have experienced in other motels. The laid back ultra clean atmosphere definitely makes it an enjoyable family vacation. The beach is 100 feet away and the boardwalk is a casual stroll down a beautiful part of North Wildwood. Their internet access is free and super fast. Also noticed they had multiple access points throughout their facility. The pool was super clean and very inviting as with the age thing again (double blah) sand and salt water do take their toll.
I liked looking out on their elevated sun deck as you could see for about 3 miles of beach line. So if your looking for a quiet night, friendly staff, beach/boardwalk access, reasonable prices and great internet service this is your place. Oh yeah book early to assure the time you want, early bird always gets the worm! Thank you for the experience hope to see you in the near future. With a name like Hemply, I know why you are negative. lol

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Aldo L

Reviewed 24 September 2011

we had a great stay at this motel. the staff were very helpful and pleasant. i would recommend this motel to all my friends. the housekeeper on the first floor did everything she could to help my elderly mother enjoy her stay even though she spent most of the vacation in our room. Kelly took the time out to talk to my mother while she was cleaning and made her feel very welcome. mom wanted to bring her home. the pool was very clean and the location conveinient. thank you alante staff. see you next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 August 2011

What a dump this place is!!! First thing that HITS you in the face when walking into your room is the OVERWHELMING smell of BLEACH! SO pungent that it seriously caused my sinuses to become inflamed! Now I don't know if they are scrubbing the rooms down with CLOROX (which isn't a bad idea if you ask me) but it smells like they emptied at least 20 bottle of the stuff in the room! I have yet to locate the "pool house" where the CHLORINE smell may actually be coming from but I don't think so? This place also ADVERTISES as having WiFi! This is a joke! It has WiFi depending on where in the complex you are, back bedroom has no signal unless you stand on a chair on one leg holding your lap top in one hand while holding a metal hanger wrapped in tin foil in the other! I WILL NEVER COME BACK TO THIS DUMP! In fact I'm thinking of bailing on the 4 days I have left here and heading up to Atlantic City where I can get a room in a very nice Casino for $99 a night with REAL WiFi access... Alante charges $160 a night for this dump of a room!!! STAY AWAY!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hemply_10
pastalover3241, Owner at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2011

Mr Hemply we are sorry that your experience was not to your expectations. We try hard to create and maintain a family orientated resort environment. Not everything is perfect in this world and we are not the exception. As far as your specific claims, yes we do use bleach in bathroom daily maintenance. This ensures the rooms are in fact clean and safe. We spare no existence in making sure our cleaning products are world class. The motel is composed of concrete walls and floors. Internet radio waves bounce of these surfaces, not through them. We have 3 different access points within our facility. If access wasn't reachable in the room, we have lounging areas that definitely would have worked. All other resorts have a dial fee for internet access. If any of our guests have any issues with anything we do our best to instantly resolve it on the spot. Due to my inability in not being able to read minds anymore, I require verbal communication from guests.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

The room we were staying in was one of the smaller ones thye offer but I cannot complain as I knew beforehand the size. I would recommend getting one of the larger rooms if given the choice.
Items to Note:
The web site coule be updated with some key things. They do not supply a hair dryer, alarm clock or shampoo. We usually bring our own shampoo but did not think about a hair dryer. Not worried about the alarm clock as we were on vacation and not in a hurry to get up in the morning.

The Good:
The room was clean and the beds are sturdy with newer pillows. We enjoyed the pool, which was never over crowded.
The Inn is right across from the beach, though it is a long beach to get to the Ocean.
The sun deck was great. Everynight we were on the sun deck with a small snack enjoying the warm breeze and recapping our adventures from the day.
The staff was great.

I would recommend the Alante Motor Inn but would give some heads up what you may have to bring along.

1  Thank JRP-4H

Lollipop Motel
Lollipop Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#37 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Alante Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!