Alante Oceanfront Motel
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$111
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$97
Aloha Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$108
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$115
Agoda.com
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
US$97
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$78
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
US$136
Panoramic Motel Apts(North Wildwood)
US$112
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnext yearsun deckcan't wait to go backtwo daughtersliving areashort blockssmall kitchenrooms are spaciousocean viewfather's daya great vacationhoagiebeautiful poolmelaniemotelwildwoodboardwalk
Reviewed 17 June 2012

I found this motel online while looking for a motel for fathers day weekend. We decided at the last minute to go down the shore and all the motels I called were booked. I kept searching and came across the Alante. I am soooo glad I did. This place is great. Very clean, quiet, and convenient to the beach, boardwalk is a few blocks away. Also to say the staff and owners are fantastic is an understatement. Margarite and Melanie treat you like they have known you for years. Carole one of the staff went out of her way to help us with getting some ice when we needed it. All and all I will be staying at this motel again whenever we go to wildwood. Try it you will love it.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bonnie214
TheAlanteMotel, General Manager at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and welcome to The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Have been staying at the Alante for the past 13 years with my 2 children & hubby can't saying anything but it is my favorite place in the whole world, clean family oriented across the street from the beach!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Lillian L

Reviewed 5 March 2012

Not sure what that gentleman was talking about but my wife and I have been coming to North Wildwood for the last twenty five years, and the last six have been at the Alante. Too bad we did not discover this place first! Tremendous place, very clean, close to the beach, and the staff is terrific! And Marguerite , the owner is just a class act, friendly, helpful, and ALWAYS working it seems. You see her after dark taking care of the grounds and then 6:am she's back out skimming the pool. My wife and I joke that she never sleeps. So if you are thinking of a trip to North Wildwood, do yourself a big favor and skip the browsing around, and just try the Alante. You will not be disappointed

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Yankees52

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and we are privileged to have you in The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

Reviewed 30 September 2011

I have never seen any establishment make an attempt to make my stay enjoyable such as the owner and staff of this great motel. All you had to do was ask and you had it. With a full staff and on site maintenance man, any problems are quickly resolved. Since I am getting older (blah) I am not into the rowdiness of the guests as I have experienced in other motels. The laid back ultra clean atmosphere definitely makes it an enjoyable family vacation. The beach is 100 feet away and the boardwalk is a casual stroll down a beautiful part of North Wildwood. Their internet access is free and super fast. Also noticed they had multiple access points throughout their facility. The pool was super clean and very inviting as with the age thing again (double blah) sand and salt water do take their toll.
I liked looking out on their elevated sun deck as you could see for about 3 miles of beach line. So if your looking for a quiet night, friendly staff, beach/boardwalk access, reasonable prices and great internet service this is your place. Oh yeah book early to assure the time you want, early bird always gets the worm! Thank you for the experience hope to see you in the near future. With a name like Hemply, I know why you are negative. lol

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Aldo L

Reviewed 24 September 2011

we had a great stay at this motel. the staff were very helpful and pleasant. i would recommend this motel to all my friends. the housekeeper on the first floor did everything she could to help my elderly mother enjoy her stay even though she spent most of the vacation in our room. Kelly took the time out to talk to my mother while she was cleaning and made her feel very welcome. mom wanted to bring her home. the pool was very clean and the location conveinient. thank you alante staff. see you next year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family