“The best place I've ever stayed!”

Alante Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #12 of 40 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The Alante is a quiet family run hotel. I have a large family and the Alante is our home away from home. The kids love it. It's relaxing for the adults. The rooms are more than spacious and are incredibly clean and well maintained. This was my second visit and I hope to enjoy many more. Billy, Melanie and their son landon are wonderful people and run the hotel with such love that it shines through to every aspect of your stay. I'll never stay anywhere but the Alante during my trips to north wildwood. I wish the Alante staff nothing but the best, see you all next year ☺

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank aprilderekwilson
pastalover3241, Owner at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Hi April,Derek and family, what a great week you guys come to vacation at the alante. we all truly embrace one another and all the kids play so well together. we are so lucky to have you guys as part of the alante family. and we had the pleasure of having your mom here for 2 weeks. your brother and sister in law have been staying a long time now and how fun is it for us to see the kiddies grow up in front of our eyes. Thank you also for being so kind to debbie. our girls work hard keeping up with the rooms. we do our best and thank you for your appreciation and kind words. it means a lot to us! look for ward to seeing you guys next year!!!!!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is our 4th year staying at the Alante. Everyone is friendly from the owner to the maid staff. Needs are always attended to with promptness and courtesy. It is in a great location, and a very comfortable place to stay. We can't wait to go back again.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Daisy1682

Thank you so much for being a valued family member of the Alante. we love having you and cant wait to see you next summer!! always a pleasure!! thank you! thank you! thank you!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our first time staying at the Alante this year. It is perfectly located right across from the beach & they have all the amenities you might need for your stay at the shore. In walking distance to the boardwalk and restaurants. Melanie is a sweetheart, so very hospitable!
The rooms were clean & well appointed. A very pleasant stay in North Wildwood

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Anne F

hi anne, thank you so much for your stay and meeting you.
you were a pleasure and cant wait to see landon and aidan play in the pool and play out back with the toys. they will be friends for life! see you summer 2015!!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

My wife and I have been staying at the Alante for better the 12 years now. The entire complex is always clean and well kept. The views out onto the Ocean are incredible. The location of the Inn cannot be better. The staff. Marquerite and Melanie have always been gracious and welcoming. We have been coming to NW for 35 years and cannot think of better place to spend our vacations. We truly love the Alante!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bill S

hi bill...thank you so much for your kind words. it means so much to us how long you and the family have been staying with us. can't wait to see you in summer 2015!!!

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The most important thing to note is that staying in Wildwood is different than most vacation towns. You are not paying for the hotel. You're paying for the fantastic boardwalk, beach, and activities. There are, in my experience, few if any actually NICE hotels in Wildwood. They all style themselves as motels for a reason. Thus if you go in expecting a four star hotel, more the shame to you.

The Alante is in a great location. Extremely close to the beach, five or so blocks from the boardwalk. You could pay more and stay a block from the boardwalk, but consequently further from the beach, and also the hotels are generally worse in quality closer to the boards. The owners/operators are all friendly both via email and in person. We had booked a Queen Oceanfront room which we did not get. We were given the keys to a 2 Doubles Oceanfront room, and when we complained were then given a Queen room with no ocean view.

The room itself was fine enough, one of the nicer I've had in Wildwood. Standard hotel furniture, but at least with a couch, table, and small kitchen area. Overall the room was clean aside from the bathroom floor, which would literally turn your feet black from standing on it. Luckily we both had flip-flops for such a possibility anyway. The bed was more comfortable than it looked and I had no issues sleeping.

As far as amenities there are few but that should be expected. The pool looked very nice and well maintained but the weather was simply too cold during my visit to use it.

In all I would recommend the Alante as long as you understand what it is you're signing up for.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dan K
pastalover3241, Owner at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Hello Dan,
Thank you for the overall wonderful response to our motel. We do apologize for any confusion with your room and as mentioned we will be sure to give you an oceanfront room for your next visit at no additional charge. Often, one's feet tend to turn the white tile a bit black, but we are happy you were able to have an overall wonderful stay at the Alante.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
All the Best,

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I had the pleasure of visiting the Alante for the first time this year, and my family and I had the best vacation. It is close enough to the boardwalk for family fun, but far enough from the hustle that you can enjoy the quiet of North Wildwood. What an great location right across from the beach as well! Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly, which was the icing on the cake for a great vacation! See you again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank runs with wolve... h

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. Thank you for staying with us and we are glad your experience was great! It is the norm after all;) See you next year!!!

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

I told the manager I had Three children and three adults. I have proof in the email I sent. I was told she had a two bedroom. When I arrive the room was very small. I was not checked in by the manager,but, her boyfriend,Iguess.I was rudely disturbed by a woman banging on my door demanding entry. I did not open the door until she identified herself. She was angry, and said I was not who I said I was and had too many people in my room. (even though I had the e mail with the number of guest.) After she leaves,the boyfriend comes over and tells me to go to the office,NOW!! I go to the office, She says she over booked. She apologized for the mistake. I did ask for a discount , she said no. I was charged for the two bedroom. I was not offered an upgrade. Our visit was ruined because we were treated so rudely. I did email her when I got. back to Texas. She apologized again. offered a gift certificate for another visit. But I do not think I will ever return. She scared us. The second night the police were there for some reason. Hmmmm?????++

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Terrilaketexoma
pastalover3241, Owner at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Hello,
This is a duplicate review from your daughter's below. You have to admit that we tried to remedy the situation. You fought us every step of the way and now you've told a fib about the police. Please understand that we tried in every way to accommodate you. You had more than 6 people stay, bottom line. We pride ourselves in our cleanliness and customer service. Had you brought to our attention that you were unhappy with the room after you first checked in it would have been remedied immediately. We do hope you return to the Alante.
Warm Regards,

#2 of 40 in North Wildwood
Acropolis Oceanfront Resort
Acropolis Oceanfront Resort
#37 of 40 in North Wildwood

Been to Alante Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!