“All the reviews of the Alante and Marguerita are correct!”

Alante Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #12 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 31 July 2009

This place is excellent! Marguerita made us feel like family. REALLY great service. She is the best! The Alante is a small hotel right on the beach in North Wildwood. Perfect location. We will stay here from now on. The motel is very kid friendly. Lots of toys outside for the kids to play with. Short walk to the boardwalk, much shorter walk to the ocean. We used to stay in the Crest, not any more. Thank you Marguerita, we can't wait to see you and the Alante again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank ToeInTheSand
TheAlanteMotel, General Manager at Alante Oceanfront Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Hi!
Thank you for your great review of The Alanté. We pride ourselves in the cleanliness and family atmosphere we provide. Thank you again and we are privileged to have you in The Alanté family. We look forward to your next stay as much as you do!

There are newer reviews for Alante Oceanfront Motel

Reviewed 11 June 2009

the entire staff was friendly and went WAY beyond the "norn" to assure our trip was pleasant. everyone was prompt to give directions to attractions events and even told us about specials at some of the local merchants. they have a little tykes playground for the kids next to plenty of outdoor seating, grills and a beautiful sundeck. they kids were playing insight of my steaks grilling but just far enough away to keep them from under foot. the rooms were spotless with everything needed fridge, stove, pots utensils even a toaster.microwave and coffee pot. we had a lovely ocean view, access to the heated pool and it was only steps to great free beaches my family feels as if weve found a second home we will be back again and again do yourself a fovor and check it out you wont be disappointed. my only regret was leaving to return to work, ive already made a reservation for our return trip later this summer

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank idonthardlyknow

Reviewed 8 June 2009

Went down the weekend of the 29th for a golf outing. Stayed in the two bedroom units that are behind the main hotel. Had about 10 guys and the palce to ourselves pretty much. That that we would have bothered anyone. The breezeway between the main hotel and the condo units was a real nice place to hang out and shot the breeze. Patio tables, a bbq grill and a radio we borrowed from Marguarite. She is a gem of a woman, real nice to deal with and fair minded. Kelly was very helpful, too.

The two units we stayed in were closest to the street and were very comfortable for three guys. The walls were knotty pine and took me back to the 70's. The furniture was functional. My bed was comfortable. This was a dead weekend so there was no worry about noise from street, if it is a problem, the wall unit AC would have taken care of that.

Marguarite bought this hotel from Cosey Morley in 1993, she is one of the last holdouts that didn't go Condo. We will be back and probably make this an Annual Golf Outing here.

One mile walk to Algelsea bars.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 February 2009

I looked all over the web for a place to stay at Wildwood. My 18th birthday was that coming weekend and on top of that, that week was my senior prom. Alot of motels would not let me book with them because of my age. I looked at the website for Alante and I was intrigued by what I seen. So I emailed and asked questions. Amazingly, I was able to get the weekend here. The owner was very polite. She kept constant communication with me by phone and emailing me notifying about the arrival of my deposit. Not to mention, she answered all of the questions that I had.
The next day after prom, me and my prom date headed straight to Atlante and during that weekend we also celebrated inside the room; with having a kitchen available, my friend made me a birthday breakfast. My experience here was wonderful and I look forward again to return to celebrate my 19th birthday.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 August 2008

I don't know were to start. Alante is a great place to stay at in North Wildwood. Marguerite is a wonderful person. I've been staying with her for many years .

The apartment in the back I rent is very clean and the maid service is excellent! Her workers are very friendly to us.

I would not stay any where else on the island . Margeurite takes alot of pride in her place. She treats us like her own family.

I would recommend Altane to everyone I know. They have a great sun deck on the 2nd floor. There pool area is very big with lots of chairs around the pool and 2 tables with umbrellas for the people who do not like the sun. there are also loung chairs in the shade area. They also have a seperate baby pool . Alante is very family oriented. The best part about this motel is the location. You are right across the street from the beach. Some rooms are ocean front views.
Once again Marguerite and her staff are a pleasure to be around. If your planning to stay in wildwood check out the Alante you wouldn't be sorry.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2008

We just returned from having a super vacation. This is my first time at Wildwood, we are used to going to Ocean City, MD. We will definitely be coming here again. I was so pleasantly surprised by the Alante Motor Inn. The hotel was very clean. We saw the staff out early every morning cleaning the property, scrubbing the grill they had for the guests to enjoy. Sweeping the common areas, removing all trash quickly. The pool was very clean and the rooms were very comfortable. The staff was extremely courteous and made us feel very welcome. Our daughter was greeted upon our arrival with being able to pick out a toy. They had toys, wagons and a kitchen for children to enjoy. Nice touch.
We felt very safe at all times and felt the staff was aware of all the people who belonged on the property. They had tables and chairs out in the courtyard where you could enjoy a meal or a cup of coffee, or just meet the nice people staying there.
We are looking forward to going back there next year. And we loved the location, far from the crowds, right on the beach, walking distance to the boardwalk. We never had to worry about crossing the roads with traffic.
GREAT TIME, LOVED OUR STAY!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 July 2008

The accommodations are excellent. The views overlooking the ocean are quite beautiful. Close to the beach. I would highly recommend a stay at the Alante Motor Inn.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business

Lollipop Motel
Lollipop Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwal...
#37 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Alante Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!