“BEST CRABBING in Wildwood! A++”

Grassy Sound Marina
Reviewed 31 July 2014

100% a MUST!!!
I loved my visit to this family-run marina! The family & employees were so friendly. They have everything for fishermen to families! With boat rental, was GREAT VALUE & they even pointed out the best spots of the day, that other crabbers had got luck :) They also have a CLEAN fishing pier, for a small fee. GREAT DAY OUT, if you are in the area, FUN for all ages & levels! I'm looking forward to coming back on vacation!

3  Thank esmemou
There are newer reviews for Grassy Sound Marina

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I went to rent a boat. The only boat I was offered had no reverse. The price went from 95.00 usd to 225.00 usd. There was no customer service and this man Jim started yelling when I attempted to go see the $225.00 usd boat. The kid in the shack office told me to "go down there" to see the rental. As my husband and I were walking towards the location, this man Jim (I believe the owner) started screaming "private property!" He proceeded to yell that we were not allowed to see the boat. That this area was for owners and renters. My husband and I left immediately. We found a GREAT boat rental place on 10th street. We also paid a lot less. Any man who is abusive, especially to a woman should be exposed. This was a horrible experience. I only went there to make a rental purchase and got yelled at for attempting to see the rental. There are so many nicer places, it was my misfortune to have stopped at this place. Thanks to review sites like this one, I can let people know what happened on July 7, 2014.

18  Thank AlwaysOnVacas