Roman Holiday Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
American Inn Motel(North Wildwood)
  • Pool
Showboat Motel(North Wildwood)
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Jade East Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
All reviewsnext yearshort walk across the streetkitchen chairsheated poolan awesome viewsummer funexcellent locationbeach tripcondo ownersrelaxing vacationwonderful weekendmany yearsmother's dayrooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againgreat roomquiet at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The Roman Holiday is so close to the north end of the Boardwalk that we did not have to drive to it. The ocean and bike trail are right across the street. The office staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean and roomy. We plan to stay there again next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank williamsburgtraveler
Reviewed 3 June 2013

This was my first trip to Wildwood. For 25 years my husband has been telling me how much he loves Wildwood and the dark rides. For 25 years we have been traveling to Florida, the Caribbean and other exotic places, I decided to try Wildwood as an early Father's Day trip as we have prior plans on Father's Day weekend this year. I spent about two weeks perusing the internet and excitedly booked three days, two nights at Roman Holiday. I knew when I received a post via facebook from the hotel welcoming us that I'd made the right move! A few nice things happened between us and the hotel that I can't reveal (then the whole wide world would expect it) but I am so happy with what happened and I can't wait to get back here, next time, for a week!

At the last minute, our son and his little boy were able to join us and right off the bat the hotel was great about it. So welcoming! Natalie, at the front desk, and I got to talking and lo and behold she grew up a half mile from our house! What a nice way to begin a fantastic mini trip!

The hotel is EXTREMELY clean. I used to own a cleaning business so I am used to looking for dirt where others may not. I found none anywhere and this made me so happy! Super clean, amazingly quiet and a polite and personable staff, what more could you need in a hotel? Our bed was a little squishy but I didn't wake up with a backache so....Extra sheets, blankets and pillows were nice, I snore badly and ended up on the couch in the living room and was thrilled to have these supplied. The kitchen area was super: dishes, pots, pans and even a can opener saved us quite a bit of money. I brought fun foods along and everyone was quite happy. Having a microwave and fridge at our disposal made life so much easier. The a/c in the bedroom cooled the entire place nicely and we all slept comfortably.

The pool is wonderful. Heated and just the right size. My grandson LOVED it and was in it all three days! The beach is right across the street and I had a lovely hour to myself at sunrise taking photos and collecting pebbles.

So close to the boardwalk that my grandson and I (he is almost 4) walked back on our own comfortably. The rides were fun and my husband was happy. Eli wanted to know WHY we can't just move into the hotel! This place is truly a gem and I miss being there! Thanks, Roman Holiday, for a fantastic mini-vacation!

Room Tip: Our room was on the first floor just outside of the pool entrance. It couldn't have been better for us! The rooms are so quiet we didn't hear a peep, it was so so nice!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank JacquieDonaghy
Reviewed 3 June 2013

We were treated very well in this place, we arrived late, without a reservation, and were given a larger room for the price of a room we had seen advertised on the Web without mentioning where we found out about the place! The room was large, with a small kitchen, sp[acious living room, nice porch with chairs and shade, very comfortable beds, and the whole place was spotlessly clean! I would recommend this place to anyone seeking an affordable room rate, plus we were allowed to continue to use thier outdoor heated pool after we checked out the following day!

Room Tip: The rooms upstairs are quieter since your further from street level.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sabine and jame... s
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We have been staying at Roman Holiday for the last 6 summers. It's pretty clean, never had anything stolen. The staff is nice. The pool is clean. The beds are comfortable. It's right across the street from the ocean which is the best part. A few blocks from the boardwalk. Ice cream parlors and places to eat right down the street.We come to Wildwood to go to enjoy the beach,pool,boardwalk and not to sit in the motel room. Could be a little more affordable and could always try somewhere else but it can be worse so you take the good with the bad.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sal p
Reviewed 25 August 2012

We stayed here the week of Aug 20th. The rooms are big and I could get around in a wheel chair. It is right across the street from the Beach and the view is GREAT! it is also three blocks from the boards. my teenagers had a great time here. the staff was very nice and very friendly. The hotel is cleaned. The only problem I had with it is the tub was slippery and there was no grab boards for my mom. so put a towel in the tub and all is good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family