“Great place to stay Except...”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mali Kai

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Mali Kai
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
“Great place to stay Except...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Went down with the family for a week and well the location is great, just a stones throw from the beach, the room was cozy clean and overall perfect however the management is well below par very friendly almost phoney attitudes when you can find them that is. For a large man he was quite hard to locate and the office was locked so much you'd have to be Houdini to get in if you need to talk to anyone luckily we encountered no problems but still all in all I will go back I just hope they get new management or send thus manager to a class or two before next summer.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank tomwaitsfan01

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

My family stayed here last week and we had a wonderful time. George and his wife are wonderful people and excellent resort managers, very friendly and can not do enough for you. They make you feel right at home. The owner of the condo I rented needs to update it since the couch bed was basically a set of springs covered I with material and beds were very uncomfortable, toilet paper holder was off the wall, and room overall needs a coat of paint and some touching up. But that is not any reflection of the place itself or management since if it wasn't for George's charming personality, I probably would have ran out of there. Next time I will request a different condo since the condo owner is responsible for their own condo. anyway, loved the location, the management, the other tenants and had a great overall experience! Thanks George! See you next summer!

Room Tip: ask for a newly updated condo rental and avoid 410
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

We have vacationed in Wildwood for literally decades and stayed at dozens of different motels and condos and I can say with all honesty that there is no place that is more welcoming than the Mali-Kai. George and Deb treat us like family and we always look forward to their hospitality.

There isn’t a question of cleanliness…the rooms are thoroughly cleaned and have a fresh “sanitized” smell every day. The maintenance and general upkeep is far superior to any other place in Wildwood.

The modern rooms are all different since each unit is privately owned. They all have basically the same layout: living room with a sofa, full size refrigerator and stove, microwave, coffee maker, kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pans etc., a separate bedroom with two double beds and 2 tvs per unit. This is a good lay out for families…there is enough room to have a bit of quiet-nap time or privacy, if needed.

The hotel isn’t ocean view but it is quiet and still close to the beach and boardwalk. The North Wildwood area is especially clean and picturesque. The beach was raked every day of our visit and a litter crew combed the area for bits of human negligence (litter).

The pool is sparkling clean. Gas grill and a picnic area on a patio on the 2nd and a sun deck on the 3rd make this so family friendly. Luggage carts are available…and an elevator for the handicapped or those weary from the long day or night of Wildwood fun.

We will be back at every opportunity to relax and enjoy the Wildwoods at the Mali- Kai. Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank WRDavis
Brick, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Staying here for the 2013 VFW Convention and couldn't be staying at a greater [lace. Debbie and George who run it are great. They can't do enough for you and keep the place spotless. There was a party on the deck last night and when we got up in the morning the are was spotless. You would nevre know there was a party the night before

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Nevs
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2013

me my wife and kids were looking for a nice place to stay . we checked out the mali kai,wow never ever will stay in another place again. mr george and debbie made us feel like family, the place is so clean u really cant ask for nothing more. u want to hav e agreat time at wildwood? go to the mali kai you dont have too look for george or debbie they will greet u at the front door... im a mali kai for life

Room Tip: room 205 or 305
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank jimcruz00
Philadelphia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2013

I instantly fell in love with George from the first phone call. He was very kind and pleasant. The rooms are amazing! I had my two young kids with me and the separate bedroom was very convienent. The only down fall was the bed set was a bit worn. I actually had friends stay here as well since I told them about George and they loved it. We will def be back to the Mali Kai.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Millville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

I had previously stayed at another spot in North Wildwood that was a disaster. I went in search of another vacation spot and came across this place. I spoke with George in the office and all I can say is WOW!! So we decided to give it a try (Labor Day Week) and am I glad we did. Even on the phone George and Debbie were great! My overall experience at the Mali kai was exceptional the room I stayed in was #403 it was very clean and relaxing. It had a great view while sitting outside the room. Of course it's no surprise that I plan on staying in this unit again. (I almost forgot to mention that I loved the kitchen area too!) They keep the place so clean and i mean all of it from the pool to the grills to cleaning every level every day. The location is great!! It's only half a block from the boardwalk. The customer service I received was top notch. I can not say enough positve about this place! And there are no negative experiences at all!! So if your looking for a vacation spot you need to look no further. It is definitely worth staying here.

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth loor room #403 and youcould see the beach and ocean from there. It was reall...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family