“Great Time”
Review of Mali Kai

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Mali Kai
Ranked #11 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey
“Great Time”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We love to come down every year The Management is outstanding they are a big help for us in our planning for our VFW conventions. Big George and Debbie are great and we all have become great friends over the years

Angelo VFW Post 4715 PT. Pleasant NJ

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 360angelo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We stay at Mali Kai every year for few weeks. What keeps us returning is the friendly atmosphere, cleanliness, and location. I have traveled many places and the management at Mali Kai is superior! Always a fun time! Wish that I never had to leave there:(

• Stayed June 2014
Brick, NJ
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were there for a weekend in April and the place is still beautiful. The units are well kept and the management is very friendly and helpful with anything you need. It is located in North Wildwood and close to many fine bars and places to eat. You couldn't ask for a nice quiet place to stay

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bob N
Clifton, NJ
Reviewed 25 September 2013

well kept property; the owners are very nice and very accommodating. They don't hover over their guests which i love. The pool is immaculate, the rooms spacious and very comfortable. My family found a new home in Wildwood. Thanks for having us.

Nancy Matos and Family

Clifton, NJ

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nancymatos
Nyack, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family and I decided to stay here based on the great reviews and reasonable price per night on Labor Day weekend. We were definitely glad we did. The location is perfect (half a block from the beach and boardwalk). The hotel and area are very quiet and family oriented? We stayed in room 405 and had a view of the whole boardwalk and a partial view of the ocean from the balcony. The room was very well taken care of, updated, and absolutely spotless from floor to ceiling. The linens and mattresses looked and felt new. The entire property from the parking lot, to the rooms, to the grill area, to the pool and so on are very well maintained and taken care of. George and Debbie obviously take great pride and care in the Mali Kai. We would stay there again in a heartbeat and hope we have the opportunity to do so next year.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Familyman2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed here by mistake last year and it was the best place we have ever stayed at we went back again this year ,the rooms were roomy ,clean and affordable.The management George and Debbie are just outstanding people ,kind, helpful and very hard workers . This is my families go to place at the shore from now on .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank verakyle
Millville, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have posted before but just wanted update for everyone that may be looking for a place to vacation. This is a beautiful place to stay only 1/2 block from the boardwalk and beach. The rooms are very clean. The management is exceptional!!! I can't say enough about how nice they are!! This is very important for me and maybe for you too. I stay in room 403 and always request this(I highly recommend this room) however I have seen other rooms also and they are nice too, so don't be shy to rent them too.
After walking the boardwalk for hours and shopping I am exhausted but no worries they have an elevator to take you up instead of climbing the steps. They have grills to use and you are not standing in the sun cooking(previous places I stayed I had to and it was rough) . The kitchen has a fridge/freezer, a stove with a full size oven, microwave and coffee maker(all comforts of home). I prefer to cook most nights and I can't say enough about this place. After dinner we sit outside on the deck and can see the ocean/beach. So beautiful and relaxing!!
If it helps any we are returning yet again to this place this year!! Yeah I would say that says a lot!! I know they have a lot of returning customers. So what are you waiting for call and make your reservations don't delay, that way you will have a better chance at getting your intended vacation time.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family