“cant wait to go back :) <3”
Review of Mali Kai

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Mali Kai
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 6 August 2010

....where to start...
the malikai is simply the best..my family && i went there 2 years ago and returned this year....only to wonder how we didnt go last year because its a garantee were going back next year !!! the hotel is so clean;;george is up at sunrise cleaning the place ... and what a sweetheart he is ... debbie as well...such nice welcoming people... what i like the most though is that on the 1st floor theres the pool...which is always clean and never too many people...then on the 2nd floor theres 2 bbqs (that we never had to wait to use) with supper tables ...on the 3rd floor theres the sun deck with sun tanning chairs where id fall asleep everynight ... && also 2 supper tables with umbrellas... the rooms are very comfortable and cozy .. the people are so welcoming and nice ... && if you ever get a chance making friends is the best ... ive kept in touch with the unforgettables ... cant wait to see them next year <3 :) ...also the malikai is seconds from the boardwalk...and from the deck you could see the friday night fireworks perfectly !!!

...i would suggest this hotel to everyone ... garanteed you will want to return :)

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank carolina316

Reviewed 31 July 2010

I rented a condo for a week here. I've been going to Wildwood now for four years and have gone with husband, friends and my daughter so sometimes we go twice in one year. I have been looking for the perfect place to stay and have now found it. The place is clean. Linda and George are terrific and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I had to leave unexpectedly a day early but I've now found my place in Wildwood. My getaway with my daughter did not seem like a week. The place was not moldy like some places I've stayed at and the pool was clean and warm. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank leo429
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We rented directly from owner and was very happy with our results. they were very perofessional and prompt in their responses. The place was very clean, nicely decorated, and the furniture was new. Our location was near the boardwalk so we were able to walk to our destinations. Would definitely rent again directly from the owner.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We had a great vacation at the Mali Kai in August. It is on the beach block in North Wildwood, easy access to the boardwalk and beach. The rooms were nice, the pool was never crowded, they had a sunning deck and a deck with a gas grill which we used almost every night. The managers, George and Debbie, were great. I will be coming back again next summer.... can't wait....

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank beachman0425
Reviewed 14 February 2010

My husband and I have been staying here at Mali Kai for the past 6 years. Now with a 3year old and 4 month old, we are planning on coming back to this hotel this summer. Whenever we stay at Mali Kai we receive excellent service, the hotel is always clean and simple, and of course just steps from the board walk. This is a place that we always go to each summer as a getaway.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank giggabutt
Reviewed 11 May 2009

If you want to be annoyed and hunted down all weekend by the front desk people this is the place to stay. Every single time we left the condo we were asked who was staying with us. You are allowed 6 adults and that is what we had, we had friends from a near by stop over and it was an issue. It got so bad that the front desk people even knocked on the door to see how many people we had! This was more annoying and ruined most of the trip defending that we were not breaking the rules and we will never be staying there again!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
3  Thank jpizzo1
Reviewed 13 August 2008

We called the hotel directly to make reservations. Well, they are actually condominiums. We reserved for the 3rd week of August.

Considering that we are on a restrained budget we only booked for 5 nights, the manager gave us a price of 725$ for the 5 nights. We mailed our 200$ deposit and when we received the confirmation in the mail, it said 1125.00$!! We called back and said there is a mistake on our confirmation. A girl called Debbie, said "Oh, the manager made a mistake when he quoted you the price"! (How can a manager make a mistake about that??)

She then started to bargain with me on the phone as if I was at a flee market she says " how about 950$, I say no 725$, she says how about 900$, I say no 725$. She hangs up then calls me back 10 minutes later and says "865$". Anyways I tell her please just return my deposit. (Which I haven't received yet)

Very dishonest and unreliable, they ruined our vacation. Check your confirmations.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family