“Excellent Stay! All I can say is "Wow! Best "Motel" in Wildwood!”
Review of Mali Kai

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Mali Kai
Ranked #7 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 4 October 2010

From my first phone call with George to the last day of our stay -- this was the best choice I've made in picking a "motel" in Wildwood...

I had looked all over the internet for somewhere to stay and came upon the Mali Kai -- wanting to stay in North Wildwood (which we LOVE) and trying to find enough room for 6 -- without spending a FORTUNE in the off-season!

George gave us a GREAT deal -- and the room was perfect... When we got there, the staff was the BEST -- very polite and ready to help us with anything we needed.

Room was immaculate -- and really updated! I know this is now a "condo" property -- but so many places in Wildwood are old & "musty".. NOT THE MALI KAI!

Carpet was newer, furniture was really nice--- kitchen was updated and had everything we needed. Nice living area, nice bathroom -- and nice bedroom in the back.

I will definitely stay here again -- the price was PERFECT, the staff was REALLY super and the property was in a perfect spot -- close to the boardwalk and to the beach..!!

Thank you, George -- people like you are hard to find -- and we appreciate all of your help and prompt responses to our emails and phone calls... And the woman who worked the desk this weekend was really nice -- went out of her way to get us what we needed and make sure everything was OK!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank donnagriff

Reviewed 5 September 2010

We had the chance to discover the Mali Kai Condo's, especially George and Debby for a 7 days vacation with my wife, my 3 daughters and the boy friend of one of my daughter. Arriving early after a long trip, they just do everythings possible to have our room earlier and it was really appreciate. The Mali Kai is close to everything, but not in the middle of the noise and activities. A 3 minutes walk and your are on the beach or the on the board walk ready for discovering Wildwood. Room's are adequate for a family like our and there is a lot of thing's to do and see. If you are looking for the best place, just call the Mali Kai and say hello to George and Debby from Eric and his new Canadian friends.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Myhat
Reviewed 6 August 2010

....where to start...
the malikai is simply the best..my family && i went there 2 years ago and returned this year....only to wonder how we didnt go last year because its a garantee were going back next year !!! the hotel is so clean;;george is up at sunrise cleaning the place ... and what a sweetheart he is ... debbie as well...such nice welcoming people... what i like the most though is that on the 1st floor theres the pool...which is always clean and never too many people...then on the 2nd floor theres 2 bbqs (that we never had to wait to use) with supper tables ...on the 3rd floor theres the sun deck with sun tanning chairs where id fall asleep everynight ... && also 2 supper tables with umbrellas... the rooms are very comfortable and cozy .. the people are so welcoming and nice ... && if you ever get a chance making friends is the best ... ive kept in touch with the unforgettables ... cant wait to see them next year <3 :) ...also the malikai is seconds from the boardwalk...and from the deck you could see the friday night fireworks perfectly !!!

...i would suggest this hotel to everyone ... garanteed you will want to return :)

• Stayed: July 2010
3  Thank carolina316
Reviewed 31 July 2010

I rented a condo for a week here. I've been going to Wildwood now for four years and have gone with husband, friends and my daughter so sometimes we go twice in one year. I have been looking for the perfect place to stay and have now found it. The place is clean. Linda and George are terrific and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. I had to leave unexpectedly a day early but I've now found my place in Wildwood. My getaway with my daughter did not seem like a week. The place was not moldy like some places I've stayed at and the pool was clean and warm. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank leo429
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We rented directly from owner and was very happy with our results. they were very perofessional and prompt in their responses. The place was very clean, nicely decorated, and the furniture was new. Our location was near the boardwalk so we were able to walk to our destinations. Would definitely rent again directly from the owner.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2010

We had a great vacation at the Mali Kai in August. It is on the beach block in North Wildwood, easy access to the boardwalk and beach. The rooms were nice, the pool was never crowded, they had a sunning deck and a deck with a gas grill which we used almost every night. The managers, George and Debbie, were great. I will be coming back again next summer.... can't wait....

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank beachman0425
Reviewed 14 February 2010

My husband and I have been staying here at Mali Kai for the past 6 years. Now with a 3year old and 4 month old, we are planning on coming back to this hotel this summer. Whenever we stay at Mali Kai we receive excellent service, the hotel is always clean and simple, and of course just steps from the board walk. This is a place that we always go to each summer as a getaway.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family