All reviews lollipops pool rules rooms are nice and clean doo wop sofa sleeper very clean hotel three nights heated pool block walk pots pans convention center family friendly place wildwood nj well taken care nice size long weekend great for families
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I just stayed at the Lolippop motel in wildwood room 312,and the room was very clean spacious, nice kitchen area with cabinets full with cups,bowls, plates and utensils for your use, micro wave , queen size bed , pull out sofa , tv with cable , very friendly staff would recommended this hotel if your going to Wildwood. Mark North Catholic

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5gigi, General Manager at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you Mark for your review it is greatly appreciated.
It is a small world that we are from the same area and know some of the same people but didn't know each other until now.
You are part of the Lollipop Family and we look forward to your return visit for the NORPHAN weekend. (It's a Philly thing)
Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We've been back for a whole week and are still missing our little home away from home at the Lollipop! Had a quick first visit to kick off the summer and it was a great experience. Will try to log in again soon with more specific feedback but just wanted to say thank you without further delay! Best, Laura from Wyo, PA

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5gigi, General Manager at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

OMG Thank you for that review and Nickname (I LOVE IT).
We are thrilled you are missing us that means we will see you again real soon.
Your kind words are appreciated.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I liked the location really close to the beach. Quiet place for a good night sleep. Our room was cleaned every day. It had a small kitchen. The staff were nice. It has a nice pool. Beds were ok including the sofa bed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5gigi, General Manager at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for writing a review it is appreciated.
Clean is the BEST compliment and I will pass it along to the staff, they work extremely hard and take pride in their work.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We booked last minute and the Lollipop was very accommodating. The staff was very friendly and personable making it that much better.

Great little motel for a weekend get away. The room was clean and updated. The grounds were clean and in good repair. There is pride in ownership and management here.

For me personally a few things that I would have liked is fitted sheets, I move a lot while sleeping and with just using flat sheets, I was constantly adjusting the sheets. Maybe better quality mattress they were a little thin for my liking. The AC is not powerful enough to cool the whole suite and for me I can't sleep well when it's hot and muggy.

I would come back for a weekend trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5gigi, General Manager at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review it is appreciated. Friendly, clean, pride and very accommodating are all words that are music to our ears.
Your suggestions are good ones and some are doable and we will look into it.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Anyone that gives the Lollipop a bad review must be crazy Denise was very polite and even offered to help unpack our car.The rooms were very clean and I would recommend anyone to stay here.Thanks Denise!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Denise S, General Manager at Lollipop Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you Russell for the review and the kind words about me, it is appreciated.
I don't even mind legitimate reviews (we can learn from our guests) that were not happy with their stay for honest reasons, but if there is a mishap during anyone's stay I or my staff do out utmost best to fix the issue ASAP.
We all know & respect the fact that without our customers we are not the colorful happy Lollipop Motel Family (The sweetest place at the NJ. shore).
We have had parents that are not fond of our pool rules that they have to stay with their children at the pool at all times, then i always seem to run into a problem with those parents. I simply remind them of the form that they signed at check-in that clearly states and i tell them as well that the children are not permitted in the pool gates or pool without a parent present. This pool rule is NOT changing so we are not the proper place for those parents to vacation with and we accept that and wish them luck in their next choice.
For the most part all of our guests appreciate that rule and there can never be too many eyes watching out for our Kids, they are our future.
Thanks Again