All reviews next year bath unit this past week rooms were very clean read the reviews location is great pools units vacation boardwalk deck furnishings block blast
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Reserved room along with 2 other family members in January for June stay. Received phone call the night before I was to arrive to be told they did not have a room for me but would find another place which was not acceptable since the rest of my family was staying there. Decided to stay with family in their room. After they checked in, the room was not ready but told there were no problems. Room just had to be checked for cleanliness. When we finally got to room I had to ask why there was a portable air conditioner in one bedroom. Then we were told the air conditioning unit was broken but they try to have it fixed. After a four night stay we never saw any attempt to have air conditioner fixed.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We certainly did not want to leave you with a negative view of our resort. We are very sorry that there were unfortunate circumstances that left us no choice but to contact you so close to your arrival. We completely understand why you did not take our offer to be relocated or select another date and instead took the refund of your deposit since your family was staying with us.
We are very sorry that there were issues with the air conditioning. Again, while we did offer to move all of your family's rooms to another location so that you could remain together, that is something that you reasonably decided against as it is hard to move; especially when you were looking forward to your stay with us!
We do hope that the partial refund given for the inconvenience will enable your family to visit us again at the Surf Song and grant us the opportunity to provide you with the five star experience you all deserve!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had to call 5 times to confirm my reservation and now the women said that the owners will be there so I cannot have the unit I requested. When I called Saturday April 21, 2018, the women took my name and credit card and stated that she would be sending me an email confirmation with my confirmation of my reservation. After all my phone calls not once was I told that I couldn't have the unit a request or did I get a confirmation of my reservation.She always said everything was fine that she had my reservation but she hasn't been in the office to input in computer. I now called for the 6 time and I have to have another Unit and still waiting on email confirmation. I also am very nervous because they have my debit card information. I also was never called and informed that I couldn't have the unit that I requested . I am so upset. I never had this problem before. I also tried email through the website and no response.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Sherry,
I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We certainly did not want to leave a negative imprint on your view of our resort. We have worked diligently to ensure that future guests, including yourself, will not see this problem moving forward. We have a new, and very strong, team and are pleased to assure you that in the future we will be able to assist you in a timely manner. We understand that communication is key and we hope you will give us another chance to show you the positive impact your feedback has provided us with.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This Hotel was awesome! the staff was great, the rooms were Very clean! I Highly recommend this hotel for families and groups! Most of Our soccer team stayed team stayed together at this beautiful hotel and we all not only had a blast but reserved our rooms for next year!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have nothing but good things to say about our stay at the Surf Song! I stayed here years ago when I was a young girl and now I was able to go their with my family! Helen was so accommodating and very understanding of all requests! We loved our unit and even stayed extra days! Thanks again- can't wait to come back!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Adventurer608017
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences on tripAdisor. I am very happy you and your family had a wonderful vacation and we were able to provide great service. I hope we will see you again very soon as we have wonderful fall events up into October!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We stayed in Room 400 this past week. It is a three bedroom, one bath unit. We had five adults and 2 children in our party and there was plenty of room for us. Contrary to what I have read in previous reviews, Room 400 was clean, the beds were comfortable, maid service was excellent, and the room had up-to date furnishings.As for the WiFi problem I have been reading about, we had a little trouble in the room but had great service on the deck.The people in the office were very accommodating and the cleaning staff was great.I realize this was a privately owned room as are most of the others. Other reviews have been of other units, I would assume, but Room 400 was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MotelMgmt, Manager at Surf Song Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experiences on TripAdvisor, it is wonderful to hear that your vacation was great. The staff and management of the Surf Song thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.