Stayed here with family in what was billed as " a deluxe two room, two bath unit" . Deluxe, What a joke! From the second we walked in my daughter kept asking me "what is that smell?" each person who walked in the door also asked the same thing over, and over again. The man, I assume he was the owner came grudgingly and plunged one the toilets. The smell lingered and the toilet never worked right! Street noise was awful. Pool dirty as dishwater. I found these people to be ignorant, rude and careless when asked any question or faced with a complaint. It is my personal opinion they had no concept what so ever what hospitality means...or running a decent place for that matter! Do Not Stay Here! Really, take the advice and consider yourself the wiser for it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a tranquil and relaxing vacation, Sandy Shores Resort Motel is dedicated to making your visit with us a truly pleasurable one. All of our rooms have a balcony where you can enjoy the cool sea breeze, and we have a pool. Prefer the beach instead? Just walking distance to the beach, your toes will hit the sand in no time! Sandy Shores Resort Motel is also close to delicious restaurants, shops, America's Boardwalk, and the water park. Our location is great, and our motel is even better! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sandy Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Shores Hotel North Wildwood
- Sandy Shores North Wildwood