when i booked they told me i could book one nite, they booked me for 2 when i called they said they only had 2 nite stay available so of course i paid for 2 nights, 338.00 I believe with tax. I would not have paid more then 30.00 a night.
Upon arriving at this place lady in office was kind of rude stating that they normally don't take people that are playing for *beach blast* which is a soccer tournament for my 9yr old twins. (never was told that when i booked either) and why the hell does it matter anyway. She stated no visitors were aloud to stop by. House keeping was nice for what they had to work with.
I arrived to room the roomed smelled like musty old attic clearly it was very wet at sometime like a mildew smell (i did get two plugs in out of my vehicle vents and put them on air conditioner and humidifier) the room was very out dated, upside down picture on the wall over one bed, rust all over the little lamps and the refrigerator in the room, very small old TV, mold on bathroom floor, ran out of hot water after a 6 minute shower, humidifier beeping because it was full, (i empty and had to do it again at 4.20am) oh and all the floors are tile which are very slippery, cold and personally to dirty for my kids or myself to walk on, the table and chairs, (well should i say table because we didn't have any chairs in our room) was very old and wobbly so of course we could use it anyway, I have a suburban the parking was unreal!! park and leave your vehicle or you will not find a spot (well without paying) There is NO WIFI (well unless u go to office or pool area) which smelled like straight chlorine and unsupervised children running around throwing what seemed to be soda or tea at each other (got all over our chairs and towels). Rooms are very bright NO CURTAINS just blinds. The air conditioners are level with the beds so it blows direct in your face when you lay down. The door to room at bottom had all rust and chipped away paint. The indoor/outdoor carpet on outside of door was covered in dirt and was very wet, which on course when you walk in room the floor was dirty and wet, wow and really slippery. My twins coughed all night and very congested the next day ( i believed from the dampness and moisture in the room.) One of my girls complained of her chest hurting when she breathed. ( so if that is coming from a 9 year old you know something was wrong). I m sure I have missed some things but this should be enough for you not to book for your family to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a tranquil and relaxing vacation, Sandy Shores Resort Motel is dedicated to making your visit with us a truly pleasurable one. All of our rooms have a balcony where you can enjoy the cool sea breeze, and we have a pool. Prefer the beach instead? Just walking distance to the beach, your toes will hit the sand in no time! Sandy Shores Resort Motel is also close to delicious restaurants, shops, America's Boardwalk, and the water park. Our location is great, and our motel is even better! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Sandy Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandy Shores Hotel North Wildwood
- Sandy Shores North Wildwood