Sandpiper Motel
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$111
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$97
Candlelight Inn(North Wildwood)
US$215
US$115
Agoda.com
Aloha Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$136
Hotwire.com
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
US$136
Panoramic Motel Apts(North Wildwood)
US$112
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$78
Travelocity
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Surf Song Beach Resort(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat locationfull size refrigeratorlook forwardawesome place to staystayed for nightswe've stayedsummer vacationbeds were comfortableowners and staffkathyblockboardwalkmotelpoolwildwoodkitchenettedeck
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Booked the sandpiper on somewhat short notice for four nights in July. I could tell by my first phone call that it was the right move! Everyone was so nice on the phone, booking and checking in were a breeze. Room had everything we needed for two adults and two kids. I was so impressed on how clean the place is! This goes for the room we had and the common areas. Plenty of deck space and grills to cook out. One short block to the beach and the start of the boardwalk. Affordable too! Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ruthie1303
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Stayed 3 nights with hubby, 2 grandchildren, son & daughter-in-law. The place was immaculately clean & so was the pool. We didn't get a kitchenette so I was pleasantly surprised that we got a full size fridge, microwave, toaster & coffee maker. My daughter, son-in-law & new baby came down for the day & they loved the place also. The staff was so friendly & we just felt at home being there. I would definitely go there again & I hope it will be soon.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Stayed 1 night with my fiance & we were very pleased. We called a lot of motels in Wildwood and the Sandpiper was the only place that was welcoming/nice on the phone. So our decision was easy to make in regards to where to stay. Upon arrival, I believe we checked in with the owner (whom we spoke on the phone with) and she was just the friendliest person!

The room & bathroom were so clean! I've never seen such a clean motel room in my life. No smells, stains, or anything to complain about. Will be returning, we found our gem in North Wildwood. Have already referred a few friends and family members to this place. With the boardwalk & beach, 1 block up - this place has everything you need. Great location, friendly staff, and clean, efficient rooms.

Must add, the pool and lounge area were very nice and clean. The other patrons in the hotel weren't noisy or anything. The place was quiet and relaxing, which is hard to find in Wildwood. Also, saw fireworks from our deck - which was a nice plus!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JenniePhilly
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed 1 night with wife and 4 grandchildren. Room was small but adequate for 6 people - no complaints. Kitchenette had full-size frig (nice), stove, (very) mini microwave, and sink. Bathroom very tight, however (old submariners would feel at home!). The location is a short walk to the boardwalk and beach. Amusement piers are 10-14 blocks away but these are very short blocks. Restaurants/clubs are also not far although you need a car to get to. Overall, was pleased with the accommodations, price, and location. Also, staff were very pleasant and helpful both at check-in and check-out.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2013

The few negative reviews really made me laugh. Once you've met the owner Kathy, you'll know she takes great pride and sincere joy in operating this little gem, so chances are the dissatisfied guests never spoke with her about their concerns. I'm writing this review on my smartphone in our room because I'm already so pleased that I can't wait to give a positive review. The rooms are a little small, but considering the price we expected way smaller. The facilities are spotless and the Sandpiper does an amazing job of keeping the old 50's/60's style of Jersey Shore vacationing alive. A great motel in an ideal location with the perfect personal touch that you'd expect from someone who is really proud of their small business. Even booking felt like I was making plans to stay with an old friend, complete with a personal thank-you email when our deposit was received. Highly recommended for other young couples looking for a respectable and affordable place to vacation!

• Stayed: July 2013
KathyCr1007, Owner at Sandpiper Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

Thank you! I am humbled by your review. Our motel and guests do bring me great joy! I love opening the office everyday and seeing guests greeting guests with a genuine "good morning!"

It is a pleasure providing clean rooms as well as a friendly atmosphere to those who appreciate the nastalgia of a vintage motel. Our room attendants take great pride in their work and save the thank you notes guests write to them thoughout the season. We are blessed to have such dedicated employees who truely care about our guests comfort.

Thanks for taking the time during your vacation to write your review!

Kathy