“Wonderful place!!!!”
Review of Bag Boutique

Bag Boutique
Ranked #3 of 11 Shopping in Ocean City
Reviewed 1 July 2015

My daughter and I each got a wonderful leather cross body purse here that we both love!! The woman behind the counter was so nice and helpful. We just had a very positive experience shopping at this store so we will return again the next time we are there.

Reviewed 14 September 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been there many times over the many years we have stopped there. This is one awesome place to visit. The merchandise there is high quality as it has been over the years. Jeanie the owner rolls out the red carpet every time we come there. As a result we now have been establishing our own Bag Boutique in our residence but we always manage to make room for another quality item. We will be down there again very soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

I love this small store on the boardwalk. Jeannie the owner is very personable and helpful. I love flamingos and they had the perfect handbag. It cost 26.00 and when I looked it up online the same bag was 40.00. Yes they do have a lot of themed bags, but they also have some plain ones too. They also sell hats and jewelry. They are open from mid March until Jan 1. They always have a sale table out front. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

They don't seem to understand the importance of customer service. Bags can be found at Target or Walmart for half the price. They are mimics of designer bags. ..I hate that. Their jewelry is either fake or cheap. This place use to have better stuff.