“Awesome food and service!”
Review of OC Surf Cafe

OC Surf Cafe
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Atlantic County, NJ
“Awesome food and service!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

After riding the OC bridge, my wife, two daughters, and I were starving! It was Memorial Day (Monday) and seems that we had just missed the breakfast rush. We were happily greeted by staff and were told we would be seated in a few minutes. The restaurant has a fun and bright surf style.

We were so hungry that we couldn't decide on what to order...so much to choose from. My daughters (ages 13 & 10 are not very big eaters) ordered waffles and french toast and finished every morsel (and their sides of bacon). My wife had the garden omelet and I had the "OC Local"; everything was perfect! We will definitely be back!!

What really impressed my family the most was how everyone that entered the restaurant was greeted with a pleasant smile and a fun/happy attitude...not only by the hostess, but by the servers. Who wouldn't want to go to a nice place like this all of the time?

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank NJBeachbummz

“Best & coolest breakfast place”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, service, cool decor, very family oriented and you feel like home. Very clean and neat, all servers r very nice and the atmosphere is just great.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

Great breakfast--- try the Caulfield. My mates also recommend the meat lovers omelette as well as the crab omelette! They also have a very cool decor! Worth the visit!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great breakfast, cool decor”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I wandered in at about 1 pm and were seated immediately. The very nice waitress asked if we wanted breakfast or lunch menus (breakfast please). The coffee and food was hot, prompt, and delicious. The place is kind of small, and the decor is cheerful and interesting, with original works of art on the walls. I highly recommend this place for breakfast!

Newtown Square
“Best Breakfast in Town”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The Surf Cafe is my favorite breakfast spot in OCNJ. The restaurant itself is small and decorated colorfuly in a Hawaiian surfer theme. Service is always friendly and the food has improved since the new owners took over last year. I highly reccomend the breakfast buritos!

• Visited September 2013