“Had it everyday of vacation!”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #7 of 28 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$0 - US$5
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Excellent frozen custard in a cone. My fav is the vanilla orange combination, and strawberry banana was excellent too. Hard to beat this ice cream option on the boardwalk!

There are newer reviews for Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I love Kohr Brother's and wish I had one close to home. My friends introduced me to their taste last summer with my little girl. We love how creamy the ice cream is and all the different flavors. I got PB& Chocolate swirl and I am always thinking about how I wish I could have one now!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

I miss a twist with Jimmies on the boardwalk! If I close my eyes, I can almost smell the ocean and hear the waves crashing! Lots of great childhood memories at the beach with a custard in hand!

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I got the strawberry banana, and I was disappointed. Maybe it was my favor choice, but I really couldn't taste anything. It tasted like regular vanilla. I love custard either way, so I ate it. I will try again.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

kohrs bros has been around since the early 1900's and they have perfected the art of a twist cone...classic orange and custard ice cream is the best...or chocolate and vanilla but with this flavor sprinkles are a must :)