“Delicious!”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #9 of 29 Dessert in Ocean City
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Our family annual visit Always includes at least one visit to Kohr's. Their chocolate mint is outstanding, especially coated in chocolate jimmies!! Of course, in a sugar or waffle cone! All of their favors are great!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

I could not be at the shore and not get some frozen custard. My friend's son and I each had a cone, and though the price felt a bit steep for a small and a regular ($9 total) both of us enjoyed it.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I love their custard, it is truly wonderful! When I have company they always want to get a cone every single night and I always join in. I just found out they are very low in calories and fat so if it is possible I will have to eat more this summer. It's a treat worth the wait! I love that they have kiddie cones available for all.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Kohr Brothers is the most delicious frozen custard on the planet, and a must visit on any trip to Ocean City. They have a few locations so you are never far from this delicious treat. The banana is sublime, and if you are lucky enough to visit in the fall, you must try the cinnamon.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

Try it you will love their custards. Twists, cones, dipped....love them all. Several flavors to choose from.....never go to the beach with having a cone or two.