About 20 years ago, for my wife and I, The Scarborough Inn served as our vacation home away from home. It was always a welcoming, clean and cozy place to stay for a number of years. Sadly, our family outgrew the Inn and we haven't had a chance to go back until this weekend. We so much enjoyed our return! We were greeted like no time had passed at all. Amazingly, Gus and Carol recognized us and knew us by name.
The inn is so bright, lovely, clean and quiet. Breakfast was very good. Service was fantastic. Parking was a breeze in their adjoined lot (which for those that know OCNJ, parking can be a challenge!) Rooms are very nicely decorated and it appeared each had a unique them. All rooms have a private bath. You can sit and enjoy their large wrap-around porch, sit by the fireplace in their living room, take in a book in their library or play a board game/listen to music in the Sojourn Room, located on the top floor. Thank you to Gus, Carol and their staff for making us feel welcome in your home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an Ocean City, NJ vacation haven that artfully combines appealing vintage charm with plentiful modern amenities.*Individually Decorated Rooms with Private Baths & Signature Toiletries*Complimentary WiFi, Beach Tags & Bathhouse, free Parking on premise*Breakfast & Afternoon Refreshments feature fresh, local ingredients*Easy walking distance to Beach, Boardwalk, Restaurants, Shopping & Recreation. Travel to Atlantic City or Cape May easily ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Scarborough Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scarborough Inn Bed And Breakfast
- Scarborough Hotel Ocean City