Sun Beach Motel Condominiums
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocean City
See available hotels
Tradewinds Motel(Ocean City)
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
Glen-Nor Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Impala Island Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2008

Just returned from a two-night stay, and I was very impressed. The room (112) is everything it claims to be on the motel's Web site. My girlfriend and I stayed in a 1-bed, 1-pullout couch room that featured a 22-inch or so wall-mounted plasma TV that swiveled to be seen in different parts of the spacious room. I'm not positive, but the bed seemed like a king size. It was quite stiff, but I would also say that I can be picky when it comes to beds, so take that for what it's worth. The temperature control worked flawlessly, cooling down a warm room in no time. Check in time was listed as 2 p.m., but we had no trouble checking in at 12:30. There were also no problems checking out more than 30 minutes after we were supposed to be out of the room. We left our car in the assigned parking spot even longer without a hiccup. The pool area was very nice and did not look weathered or old as many hotel pools seem to. Though a sign hung above the pool reading "Heated Pool!" it didn't feel all that warm. It took a few minutes to get used to but was ultimately not TOO cold. The bathroom area was clean and well-stocked, and the kitchenette was a plus to have even if we didn't use it much. It would have been nice if paper towels were provided, but I'm nit-picking. The staff was helpful when we needed them for information on the closest convenience store or to change a light bulb in the room. There are no phones in the room, but the office is a short walk from just about every room. On top of all that, the room cost only $155 a night, which was less than the listed price on the Web site. While other hotels in the city had raised their prices to close to $300 the Friday before our stay, our Monday to Wednesday trip was a total bargain. I was shocked that the place wasn't as filled to capacity as neighboring hotels, especially with its close proximity to off-boardwalk eateries and the boardwalk itself. It might even be the easiest motel to find, with its 9th Street location onl a minute or two after coming off the bridge. I'm probably forgetting something but I'll end by giving my full recommendation to travelers of any kind. You can't get more for your money anywhere else on the island.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DentedZ24
Reviewed 14 July 2008

What a great find. Just returned from my stay today 7-14-08.
We went to Ocean city on a whim on Friday 7-11 and decided it was alot of fun and wanted to stay. We checked a few places sifting sands, tradewinds, biscayne suites. Between the price and the condition of the rooms. The Sun Beach was a very clean very up to date place. It appeared everything was new or newer.
Our room had 2 queen beds and was plenty big. It had a Dvd/vcr player and the superfresh market 2 blocks away had a REDBOX DVD rentals for only a BUCK a night. We will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank chop76
Reviewed 7 July 2008

We stayed at Sun Beach June 30th thru July 2, 2008. Overall the motel stay was a positive experience. The room was very clean and nicely decorated. The heated pool was a good retreat from the beach for our 20 month old son.

The negatives were that the room was tiny- by far the smallest motel room I've ever stayed in. It's also a bit of a walk to the beach with a toddler in tow.

Overall it was a pleasant stay. Good value for the money for a no frills beach motel.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2008

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2008

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)