Blue Water Inn
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$278
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$144
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$88
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$177
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
Scarborough Inn(Ocean City)
US$178
Orbitz.com
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$136
Orbitz.com
US$318
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno frillsbeach tagscontinental breakfastdouble bedplace to sleepthe ritzthird floorfront porchrates
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The Blue Water Inn was a wonderful hotel for my family and I. It is an older hotel but very up to date inside. I loved the victorian feel it gave. Our room was very clean with a flat screen TV and all. The pool was an awesome touch for my young kids who went in it after the beach. The front porch was awesome to sit on and eat your breakfast in the morning. The people were very friendly including the staff. Very good family hotel. I would recommend to people with kids and looking for a inexpensive place to stay.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank JanieR80
OceanAveHotels, Owner at Blue Water Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2013

Thank you for your review. We strive to enhance the charm of a century old and clean hotel. Breezy front porch with a view toward the ocean make the Blue Water Inn a comfortable place to stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2012

I stayed in the Blue Water Inn for the past 3 years and it never disappoints. They have the most professional employees behind the desk at all times and they are very quick and responsive with any needs or concerns. The rooms are always spotless and overflowing with pillows and blankets. The Blue Water Inn is only 2 blocks away from the beach and boards and it is also surrounded by great places to eat (OC Surf Cafe and Varsity are right next-door and the famous Chatterbox is only 3 blocks away!). The prices are very reasonable with great deals at the perfect times. Also, if you are into shopping then the Blue Water is perfect because they are only 2 side-streets away from Asbury Ave which has a plethora of stores. Sorry if I got ahead of myself with this review but I just stumbled across this "write a review" section and I thought it was only necessary to help out a great hotel that has housed me for my summer vacations.

Room Tip: Third Floor is cheap and has a great view of the whole town
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank shawn s
Reviewed 20 July 2012

I stayed at the Blue Water Inn in July. I had a fanastic stay. The prices were very reasonable for all that was included. The breakfast in the morning was great and so were the use of the beach tags with a depsoit. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly and extra helpful. It was a great stay. My family and I will be returning for sure.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Erin M
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I would definately come back to this hotel. It made our vacation, especially as hot as this summer has been. The staff was great! The rooms were nice and clean! The location could not have been better! This hotel is a great place to enjoy your summer vacation without spending a fortune.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Callie47
OceanAveHotels, Guest Relations Manager at Blue Water Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Visit us again.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I love the blue water inn. Not only are they affordable but the staff goes out of their way to be friendly and helpful, the rooms were spotless, the beds were comfortable, and you I didn't hear any noise at all at night. It was only 2 blocks from the beach/ boardwalk so I was surprised at how quiet it was. The staff was able to reccomend wonderful places in the area for restaurants and attractions. I'm already planning my next vacation at the blue water inn!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank DramaFreeMama

Thank you for writing about our Blue Water Inn. We love hearing from our guests and yes our prices are terrific. Enjoy the rest of your summer.