Blue Water Inn
US$218
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$55
Hotels.com
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
US$84
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$233
Travelocity
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
The Flanders Hotel(Ocean City)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
The Crossings(Ocean City)
Hotels.com
All reviewsno frillsbeach tagscontinental breakfastdouble bedplace to sleepthe ritzthird floorfront porchrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I was there in June 2013, the hotel was clean, had good staff, provided a light breakfast and was 1 block from the boardwalk and within walking distance to many shops and small restaurants. The only thing that I found unsatisfactory was the comfort of the bed. But we had a great time. There is a nice porch you can sit on and just relax.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Upon deciding on a last minute trip to Ocean City, we booked this place based on price and availability. We could not regret this decision more. The room is small, loud (you hear everything!!), old, and a partially done and cheaply done "renovation".
The showers are made for children (I'm 5'2 and found myself to have no space) and horrible water pressure. The toilet the same, very small.
The rooms do not have in them what most consider standard: no alarm clocks, microwave, maid service (yep, NO maid service), coffee maker, or a decent bed.
This place was so terrible, we only stayed for one night and paid for two.
Do your research and stay at another hotel and enjoy your vacation!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Thought it was a good price so we booked it for a weekend. My wife cried when we walked in the room. I realized then why there were so many "no refunds" signs all over the place. Doors don't seal, toilets are terrible, shower looks like something from a camp site, exposed pipes everywhere , water leaking all over the stairs walking into the lobby because there too lazy to divert the water coming from the ac unit above. I'm no professional handyman but I could've fixed the place up better than they had. I'm guessing someone bought it in high times and is ready to go out of buisness. Stay away unless your college kids looking to save a buck!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Mon505
OceanAveHotels, Manager at Blue Water Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Sad that you didn't say anything to our staff. We strive very hard to make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible but can't read minds. I disagree with your description and invite anyone to stop by and look for themselves.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Blue Water Inn is such a good place to stay for a weekend. Great service, very clean, great location. I had absolutely no problems with it. Anyone that has anything negative to say about are very picky. This was a last minute choice too. I was very pleased with it and I would absolutely stay there again and recommend it to everyone I know. They get an A in my book

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank AllenTucci
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Yes this is an old Inn but is was clean. When we returned our beach tags to the front desk we were given our deposit back with no problem. Our room was small but we were only there to sleep and take a shower. I don't understand all the complaints about this place. If you want an affordable place to stay and just need a place to sleep and shower then this is fine.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple