“First time - Did Area 51”

Liberty Escape Rooms
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I never did an Escape Room so we did. We booked in advance and were the only two in the room. It was fun. We got to the last clue but ran out of time. So close. it was very fun. 30 minutes fly by. Most of it we figured it on our own but the clues help. We can't wait to do with our kids (18 & 14 years old) as we are sure they would love it. Price is reasonable (about $15 per person). I know there are other escape rooms that are an hour but I believe a lot more money. Anyway, I recommend this!

All reviews
"vacation"
"shore"
"blast"

Reviewed 2 October 2017

It was a really good time of trying to solve and follow clues! Something unique and well thought out. Would do again!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

No one in our family has ever participated in an escape room, but we all had a really great time! We would not have been able to make any progress without separate contributions from each of our children (10,13,15), and we will return to try the other rooms. Well worth the price.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This attraction was a welcome surprise to round out our Labor Day weekend. We never did an escape room before now we are hooked on liberty

See more reviews
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Only my spouse and I got to enter Area 51, and it was super Super SUPER! We have never been to an escape room, and I understand the hype. Even though we failed to solve the puzzle, we are more determined than ever to return to figure out more rooms! The man who did admissions is so professional, smart, enthusiastic, polite, and attentive -- a rare but virtuous trait these days. The lady who took us to the room and explained how it works was exactly the same. What a great experience!