“Nice boardwalk eatery...”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Indoor & outdoor seating, very kid friendly. Nice menu choices. Be prepared to wait around lunch or dinner time.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have been coming to Ocean City, NJ all my life. I don't think it is the best "foodie" town, but we typically ''make due' and it usually works out. However, we have now given Clancy's THREE chances. Love the location & eating outside. However, the first time the service was terrible, the second time everything was mediocre. This time (Memorial Day 2014) -- they were out of the Appetizer I was craving ALL day...cheese steak egg-rolls. Seriously? How hard is it to keep THAT in stock???? So, I went for the "clam chowder", which was actually seafood chowder. Which was mostly 'fake crab' then anything else. Get it together Clancy's. As of now, we will NOT be coming back!

2  Thank TLOPa
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We walked in pretty early on Saturday. Service was pleasant. Food was good. Coffee was ok. We Had a breakfast burrito and eggs and bacon. It was a solid choice. Cost was moderate. We would go back.

1  Thank dchemist
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Not much is offered on the ocnj boardwalk but pizza and fries. Clancy's was a nice change. The old bay cheese fries were delish, calamari was mediocre... But I don't like the tentacle pieces and there were pretty many. My daughter had the clancys chowder which was unique, it was a bit sweet. Me and my spouse ordered chicken oscar with pasta instead of rice. It had great taste, but the crab was almost non existent... They give 3 chicken breast though which are oh so tender which almost made up for the lack of crab. I would def go back. Prob the best sit down restaurant on the boardwalk!

1  Thank Mandi17103
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Clancy's has it figured out! If you are tired of reheated pizza and over priced burgers this place is perfect. They welcome children. They have a great menu and everything is made with freshness and quality.
Sit outside and watch the board walkers go by or stare at the ocean.

1  Thank UNCGENE