Seaport Inn Motel
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$278
US$318
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
US$136
Harris House Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$144
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$88
US$156
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
US$177
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Pool
All reviewstwo blocksfull size refrigeratorsalt water taffystove topmini kitchensmaller sidequiet streetbeach tagsblock partytwo queen bedsshort walkkitchen areathird floorlong weekenda great staygreat weekendperfect location
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed during peak season for a weekend in August. Everyone was pleasant and very helpful! I would definitely recommend staying there again! The rooms were nice and clean. The size of the room was perfect for my friends and me. It is close to the boardwalk and easily accessible from all parking spaces the hotel provides.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor to avoid street noise.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
SeaportInn1122, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

We are truly glad to hear that you found the Seaport Inn to be a "great choice". Thank you so much for your business and your review. We do hope you will return to the Seaport Inn at a future date.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The four of us enjoyed staying at the Seaport Inn Motel. The room was comfortable and clean, and it's amazing how much extra they were able to fit into a relatively small space: table and chairs, fridge, microwave, oven, sink, and cabinets/drawer with glasswear, utensils, etc. The motel is a short walk to the beach (and the 12th St. "facilities"). It was great to be provided with two beach tags during our visit. I have some very minor points that shouldn't discourage anyone from staying at this very well-maintained property. You don't want to park on the right side near the rooms out front because the water gets high there when it rains (extra parking is behind the motel, reachable by an alley, if the front lot is full). As with many motels at the shore, the soaps are those tiny ones, but it's not problem to get more. Also, the front desk provided us with shampoo when we asked. There are no hand towels, and that was a small inconvenience. I would have liked a hook behind the bathroom door. You'll want to open the bathroom window after showering to let out the steam. The glasswear didn't look as clean as it could have, so we washed it before using ... but maybe we're just on the fussy side. In spite of these few picky points, I do recommend the Seaport Inn. I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we did. And all the staff members are great ... friendly and helpful. We had an excellent visit to O.C. staying at the Seaport. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 48NYSV

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would definitely return to the Seaport Inn! Thank you so much for your recommendations for improvement and we will certainly take those comments into consideration for next year. We appreciate your business and hope you have an opportunity to return soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

It was the abundance of positive reviews that led to my booking the Seaport Inn for my vacation in the first place; I'm happy to say the reviews are more than justified.

One constant in the reviews is "clean" and I can certainly attest to that - this room was cleaner than most hotels I have stayed in that don't have a beach two blocks away. No dirt, no sand, no problems. Absolutely spotless and tastefully decorated with nautical fare. Air conditioning made the room as cold as a meat locker and the full-sized refrigerator was so clean it appeared to be brand new. The staff were pleasant at check-in and the housekeepers were equally kind when they inquired if you wanted your room serviced or not. Excellent all around!

The only nitpick I would say is the television - man, it was small, dark and volume-challenged! If I had checked in to watch a pay-per-view world title fight then I'd be disappointed, but it only stood out because of how superior everything else in the room was. Good choice of channels, though and WiFi was more than adequate. Parking was not a problem - sometimes you'd find a spot in front but I actually preferred parking in the back which was equally accessible to the hotel. I was also amazed at how quiet it was - it was so cool one night I turned off the AC, opened the window and was treated to a cool breeze with nothing but quiet and tranquility.

One thing I will say is this - if you book this place, make sure you can actually follow through with your reservation or you will incur a $20 fee or, at worst, no refund if a change/cancellation is requested up to seven days before the start of your stay. I was in a life-threatening car accident two days before my check-in date that required surgery and, while the staff were genuinely concerned, they also acknowledged that I would have been responsible for my entire stay if I had canceled when I did. I understand - summer is the season and every dollar counts. Besides, there are worse places to heal than the beach, right?

Room Tip: Third level - breezy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Milo Z

We are truly glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We do take pride in maintaining a clean motel and we appreciate your comments about our cleanliness and maintenance. We do wish the very best for a speedy recovery! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I brought myself and 4 kids for a day/overnight trip to Ocean City and the folks at Seaport could not have been more helpful and accommodating. When I mentioned it was me and 4 kids they immediately mentioned I should stop at the hotel first and if I could check in early they would and at the very least allow me to park and pick up the beach tags that come with the room. (2 come with the room) We arrived about 11:30 and were not able to check in but was able to get the tags and park. Not having to pay additional parking fees and only paying for 3 vs 5 beach tag fees was a great help as we were doing this on a very tight budget. The hotel is only one easy walking block off the beach and is perfectly situated right in the heart of the boardwalk. We were able to walk to everything we needed so no need to load everyone up or pay for parking. The room was very pretty. Exactly what you would want a room at the shore to be bright, light and very clean with shore themed accents. The kitchenette area was very nice to have as well as the small kitchen table and chairs. Very workable! Will be coming back next year for another overnight trip with the kids. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
SeaportInn1122, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

We are truly glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed you visit with us! We do appreciate your review and your business. We look forward to your return next season. Thanks again!

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My whole experience with the Seaport Inn has been excellent. From the first email they responded to me to my checkout this morning has been seamless and smooth. The location is great and quiet, yet a little over a block from the boardwalk/beach. I stayed with my best friend and we rented bikes for the week. The motel had a great bike rack for us to keep them at. The housekeepers were very helpful. The room was clean and cozy. I will definitely be back here!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends