US$296
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$330/night.

Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$289
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
US$170
US$153
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
US$182
US$323
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstwo blocksfull size refrigeratorsalt water taffymini kitchensmaller sidequiet streetbeach tagsblock partytwo queen bedsshort walkkitchen areathird floorlong weekendgreat weekenda great staylast minutebeach boardwalk
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

Fantastic stay at Seaport Inn! Loved how clean and homey the room was. The starfish on the pillows were a nice touch, as was the free taffy. Nothing beats the location, and we got a terrific deal for going down during the week. Can't wait to visit again!!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Thank you for you very nice comments and we just want to welcome you back for the 2016 season! Looking forward to your call to book your next Ocean City Getaway!

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Super clean rooms, homey seaside decor, great location, wonderful and welcoming staff (thanks for the taffy!) fantastic deck to hang out, has everythink you need for a comfortable few days at the beach! I highly recommend it, we'll be back!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Thank you for your nice comments and we are delighted to hear that you plan on returning for another visit! Look forward to hearing from you so we can book your room at the Seaport Inn Motel where our guests are like family!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Our room at this Inn was lovely, clean, had lots of towels, and a sweet little kitchenette. The staff was wonderful, friendly on the phone and in person. Beds were very comfortable! We would definitely stay at the Seaport Inn Motel again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

We do appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Seaport Inn. It was wonderful to hear that you found your room "super clean". We do agree that the kitchenettes are very nice. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Visited motel again this September 2015 and still a nice place. Very clean, comfortable and 2 blocks from the beach. Beach tags are also included. Prices are reasonable to. No elevators so if you have trouble climbing steps you might want to stay on the first or second floor.

Room Tip: We try to stay on the second floor since there are no elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
SeaportInn1116, Manager at Seaport Inn Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2015

Wonderful to see you again! We do appreciate your comments and look forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 29 September 2015

My first stay went really well and the second stay was more of the same.

I got a "Welcome home," hug from Janice the manager, and that is what it felt like, except when I am home I have to make my own bed. So, this was nicer.

I had some problems with finding long hair in my room (mine is short) when I first got there but Heidi, the other manager, told me she'd check behind the cleaning staff the next day and that was that for the hair problem.

Janice, Heidi, and Peggy, who worked in the office during this trip, are great people and if they are not in the office they are overseeing the cleaning of rooms or talking to guests. This place is very hands-on and it shows. The rooms are clean, including the kitchenette. The fridge was spotless, as was the microwave. Cleanliness means a lot. The whole staff makes sure the rooms are the way they should be.

My *only* quibble with my room was that my mattress was a bit soft. I was staying in a room with two queen beds and realized that the other bed had a firmer mattress from less use, but it wasn't so big of a problem that I felt the need to switch beds.

I was also blessed with pitch-perfect weather the entire week I was there. This meant quality beach time, and there is a small outdoor shower and hose around the side of the building for rinsing off beach shoes, chairs, or sandy legs.

As far as choosing a room, I was talking to an older couple when I first got there as I was staying on the third floor. He grumbled pleasantly about lugging stuff up to the third floor for the sake of privacy when the first floor would have been just fine. Any floor is fine if you are worried about privacy because of the way the place is laid out.

I did not use the wi-fi as I enjoyed a wonderful digital detox while I was there--no TV, either.

What else to say except this was my second week there this year and I'm already looking forward to staying with them again, hopefully as early as next Spring?

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo

Thank you very much for your review of the Seaport Inn. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you next season!