“Best mini golf in OC!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Fun & Games in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We try to visit here each time in OC! The man who works there is so friendly, they play great music while you golf (Jimmy Buffett!), and it's clean with great holes and lots of rushing water around the course!

All reviews
"grandkids love"
"treasure chest"
"old fashioned"

Reviewed 30 August 2013

loved the water features of this course on the boardwalk, they kept things interesting. the music was fun and it was nice that it went indoors for a couple of holes so you could cool off.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We ventured up to the boards in the rain today for some golf. We chose this course (even though they offer no coupon) because it's inside. However, once you pay and enter you realize that a million other people are in line. We were pressed for time today so we backed out and asked if we could get a refund... We were met with a resounding NO. $20. just down the tubes I think not. I was protesting when an older man (I was going to say gentlemen but he was far from it) came into the booth and started to scream "WHATS THE PROBLEM HERE" so I explained and he was like TOO BAD YOU CAN GET A RAIN CHECK" there was no pun intended. When I offered to sell our 3 tix to the next 3 in line he called the cops! I nicely explained to the lady officer the problem but there was little she could do. Long story short we got a rain check. Not about to throw $20. down the tubes and knowing I was NEVER going back to congo falls we went to the counter with the rain check. The man screamed at me again "I DON'T WANT YOU IN HERE" Well needless to say I explained to the ignorant slob that he just gave me a rain check and I was using it or he could once again call the cops! He threatened to have us followed throughout the course which was HORRIBLE by the way. So in the end we had to skip 3 holes to pass the crowd of about 20 toddlers in order to make our next scheduled event. I have never encountered such rude behavior in Ocean City and I have been coming here for 50 years. My advice to anyone looking for a good place to mini golf in O.C. is pass this place by!

2  Thank Jaycleary
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I love this Miniature Golf course.. My family really enjoyed it too nothing better than a game of Golf to get the family laughing and enjoying your time together.. Very clean Neat ways to have to hit your ball to get it to the hole