“Fantastic cozy coffee house with great food”

Positively 4th Street Cafe
Ranked #66 of 218 Restaurants in Ocean City
Mantua, New Jersey
“Fantastic cozy coffee house with great food”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I was fortunate to be staying a block or two from this great little coffee shop in Ocean City this past week. The coffee is very good and the breakfast options are also excellent. I would however say that you absolutely need to try the positively 4th Street bagel. Its an everything bagel with cream cheese, tomato, capers and thinly sliced red onion. Out of this world!

Pennsylvania
“Scones and Coffee”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

They open early so this is my go-to stop when little ones wake up early on vacation. Sneak out for a great cup of coffee and a warm scone or muffin. Nice covered seating outside. Delicious!

Visited July 2014
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Good oatmeal, muffins, and coffee”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

The oatmeal here is great with lots of add ins available. Iced coffee, hot coffee, and cappuccino are very good. Variety of muffins and scones available. Relaxed atmosphere inside, outdoor seating available. Nice spot for morning coffee on your Ocean City vacation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Best coffee on the island and a great neighborhood place”
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This local coffee shop is our go to place for breakfast and to relax with a coffee while on vacation in Ocean City. The outdoor seating area is perfect for visiting with family or friends or for just reading the paper. Not to mention how delicious the homemade baked goods are! The scones are delicious and flavors change daily. Same with the muffins. My husband loves the egg panini and my sister in law loves the oatmeal with all of the toppings. The coffee is fresh and strong and the folks who run the place are friendly. There is a combination of locals and tourists but the laid back beach vibe is always present. I wish we had this coffee shop in my neighborhood. Don't miss your chance to experience Positively 4th street--it is awesome!

• Visited August 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“What a great find!”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I have been coming to Ocean City for 30+ years and I never knew about this place! My husband and I stayed at a B&B nearby and our way back from the beach we happened to pass by it and decided to grab something for lunch. Our sandwiches were delicious (I had the Bacon, Argula, and Tomato sandwich and my husband had the Buffalo chicken sandwich), I couldn't stop raving over mine :) The service was great too, we were greated with a smile and treated warmly the entire time we were there. We definitely recommend this place and will be back!

• Visited August 2013