“Like our vacation home”
Review of Tahiti Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Tahiti Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States
“Like our vacation home”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

Every year for the last 15 years, my folks look forward to spending time in their happy place. The Tahiti Inn is not only a beautiful place to stay, which is located just perfect for my parents, with the beach and boardwalk just steps away, however, it is the warm feeling that Mario, Ceil and the family provide that make it truly special. It is always clean, friendly, safe and a pleasure to spend their 3 weeks vacation. It is something they look forward to every year. Thumbs UP!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Reviewed 15 December 2012 via mobile

Felt so safe in Ocean City. The inn was old but clean and well run. We loved the pool, the weather was great and only a 2 minute walk to the beach. We stayed during peak season and felt the weekly rate was fair, free parking was included.

• Stayed August 2012
Springfield, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have stayed at the Tahiti Inn for one or two nights at a time for the past 5 years. It is a clean place close to beach and boardwalk. They have a pool, but I have never used it. I have never had a problem with the staff. Overall, the place is great for the price and that is why we continue to return every summer.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 September 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Tahiti for 17 years. We wouldn't stay anywhere
else in Ocean City. The hotel is family run which makes a difference.We feel like family when we stay at the Tahiti. The family works together to give great service. The rooms are spotless. They have a beautiful pool, and each room has a small balcony.We love the fact that it is so close to the beach and boardwalk. I have recommended the Tahiti to many of my friends. The Gallelli's
maintain an excellent hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Somerset, New Jersey
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This was my first time staying at the Tahiti Inn. I decided to stay there after reading previous reviews and noting how close the location was to the boardwalk. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel. The hotel is family owned, which spoke volumes to me. They were all very welcoming and were instantly on top of everything. The motel is not the fanciest in OC, but it is, in my opinion, by far the CLEANEST motel my family has EVER stayed in. We had a 1 bedroom apt, and there is a full size refrigerator and a microwave, oven and dishwasher. I will never stay anywhere else. Thank you Gallelli family, we appreciate your hospitality and will see you next year!!!!!!

Room Tip: 1 bedroom apt. 9 or 10 is the best location. Only 1 room above (no other attached apts. or rooms) a...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank lgkokinos
NY
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Although we visit OC often, this was our first stay at the Tahiti Inn. We had 4 rooms for various family members and our experience was wonderful! Mario, the owner of the hotel is on premises and personally checks on guests and asked if we were all enjoying our stay. The pool, grounds and rooms are immaculately clean. It is a shore hotel/motel, so the rooms are on the smaller size, but clean and bright. They replaced my parents air conditioner within an hour... Steps to the bike rental and boardwalk. The office staff was very accommodating and patient as we made our reservations for various nights. The kids loved the pool! We will be back! Thanks Mario and family!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank cfpt
Wilson ny
Reviewed 2 September 2012

We have been staying in a 2 bedroom apt on the property for a few years. The Apt is clean and spacious. You are treated like family from the time you arrive. The boadwalk is just steps away no woories of where you are going to park for the day on the beach for you do not have to move your car from your spot at the hotel. You can have a fun Vacation on the beach and when the surf is not right you can enjoy the pool bac at the hotel. It is a beutiful pool with a water fall going into it. Then their is th night time on the boadrwalk which is fun for all the family just steps from your room. THese id the place to stay when having a family vacation or just to get away for a few days.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family