Tahiti Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocean City
See available hotels
View Hotel
Beach Club Suites(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Beach Club Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Seaport Inn Motel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Manor Hotel(Ocean City)
Sea Wind(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Flanders Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Impala Island Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ebb Tide Suites(Ocean City)
Glen-Nor Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
All reviewsstraight yearsrented an apartmentrecent stayfour yearsextended familyheated poolthe staff was friendly and helpfulfloor roomcan't beat the locationrooms are cleandefinitely stay here againlocation is greatmany yearswe've stayedliving roomceciliaboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at the Tahiti Inn for a week in August, The Tahiti Inn is great we always have a great experience when we stay there. The owners and workers treat you like family when you are there,you do not have to worry about anything. The atmosphere at the Tahiti is relaxing and enjoyable. We cannot wait until next Summer!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was our 2nd time staying at the Tahiti Inn...I reviewed it last year after leaving and I just want to reiterate my happiness with this place! We stay in a 1 bedroom apartment and the place is clean..super clean! They have a large staff that is always around and always cleaning something. It rained one day and as soon as it stopped the staff was up and about clearing water everywhere, so noone would trip and fall. It is so nice to come to this place....I feel like I am part of the family!!!!

My family looks forward to returning the same time next year!!! I cannot thank the Gallelli family and staff enough for a wonderful family vacation. You guys are all first rate!!

Room Tip: Apartments are the best!!! Get one if you can...it has everything you need, including a dishwasher, toaster and full stove and oven!!!
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I have stayed in 5 star hotels that were not as clean as this. The staff could not be more hard working, helpful, and polite.

My husband had a knee injury and surgery 2 weeks before our stay. He was on crutches and wasnt able to do much but we still decided to go on out mini vacation. The staff offered help to my husband and our family over and over again making sure we were comfortable.

It isn't the most up to date but it is a great location to the beach and the pool was very nice.

We are looking forward to planning out next trip.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We just got back from a 4 night stay at the Tahiti Inn. It was excellent. The family who runs it takes very good care of it and the employees are polite and hardworking.

The location to the beach and boardwalk is literally just steps away.

The pool is spotless. And I mean spotless. The minute the guy saw something fly in the pool, he was up skimming it immediately.

Once you park, you don't need your car again unless you have plans to leave the area. If you need help maneuvering the tight spaces, the parking attendants will help you.
The staff allowed us to pull up in front upon arrival and had a couple of employees help bring our stuff to our room.

The room was not huge, but it was perfect for what we needed while we were there. Most people don't book a vacation in OCNJ with the intention of spending it in the hotel room so if you want something with more space or something that is more upscale, you probably shouldn't book your stay here.

Previous posters have commented on the smoking issue. I am very sensitive to smoke and my son has severe asthma. While I did see ash trays at tables, I did not have an overwhelming odor of smoke near my room or in the pool area.The staff is seen cleaning all day...that included furniture as well as emptying the ash trays if they had been used.

I have stayed at 4 other places over several years of vacationing in OCNJ...I think I just found my new favorite...we will be heading back again in May...maybe sooner :)

2  Thank Janet N
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Because, as other positive reviews have noted, this place is very well cared for, and provides exactly what you should be looking for in OCNJ, proximity to the beach and boardwalk. We have 3 teens and stayed in a large apartment. We have stayed in many more fancy places, but this was a fabulous family vacation. We had room, we had a kitchen (older, but usable & appreciated), a pool, the beach, and everything the boardwalk offers in the lovely small town feel of Ocean City. Although it has seen its share of summer vacations, all is freshly painted and I was amazed at how the lifeguard and the parking attendants jumped to sweep up any debris that dares touch ground. Yes, parking spots are narrow, again, this is very relevant to beach block and the attendants are friendly and there to help guide you. The family cares for this place meticulously. The flowers and plantings are lovely, even after Superstorm did its thing. It's not 5 star fancy, it's 5 star so worth it for our family of 5.
ps Regarding the pool, this is our third property with a pool we have visited in our 20 plus years of coming to OCNJ, and it was always spotlessly clean & clear, difficult to do with heavy summertime use. Bravo! And thank you to all of them in this family who make such a great effort here.

Room Tip: We stayed on 3rd floor, no elevators, but worth it to us since we like not having anybody above us.
1  Thank DownhillDowntime