Tahiti Inn
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$241
US$226
US$84
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$155
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$55
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Beach Club Hotel(Ocean City)
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstraight yearsrented an apartmentrecent stayfour yearsextended familyheated poolthe staff was friendly and helpfulfloor roomcan't beat the locationrooms are cleandefinitely stay here againlocation is greatmany yearswe've stayedliving roomceciliaboardwalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 August 2008

We spend five days at the Tahiti Inn in one of their apartment rentals. The until was cleaned and the kitchen had plenty of dishes and utensils so you didn't have to go out and buy any. The location is perfect and we enjoyed the hotel pool every day. We found the office staff courteous and helpful whenever we needed anything. Overall it was a wonderful value for the money.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 June 2008

I have stayed at Tahiti Inn three summers in a row. I have accepteed the rude front desk and emploees because the location of beach and boards is perfect. However this year i realized i deserve to be a Guest and not treated so rudely. At check in the man was ignorant..,not even somewhat friendly. Then the room smelled...drawers smelled so musty i could not put my clothes in there. As for parking....they are all about making money off the lot they own connected to motel.. They do not have enough motel spots for paying guests because they flip sign that says "motel guest" and allow visitos to park there. I do not recommend this motel to anyone. oh and the pool smelled like urine and we had huge termites in our room. I could keep going and going. I will miss convience of this motel but I will not miss being treated so terrible.

• Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank sham0116
Reviewed 29 June 2008

After ten plus years staying here, we would not stay anyplace else. Great deal for the money - Location incredible, Real nice pool for non-beach days. Under-cover parking. Owner lives on premises. WE have not had anything but the greatest courtesy by the owner's family. Not a lot of amenities, but check the prices of the other hotels! This is way cheaper!!

1  Thank gmroseWestChester_PA
Reviewed 13 September 2007

My family and I booked a 3-night vacation here. we checked in at 1:10pm and was given room 112, which was overwhelmed by the foul stench of cat urine. I informed the manager and she offered me another room which smelled damp and musty. Her excuse was due to the pool and the stench of cat urine in room 112 was caused by cleaning powder. This is completely unacceptable !!! My 10 year old son is an asthmatic and I decided not to risk his health and the rooms were disgusting. I demanded my money back,she refused and refunded me $329.80 and kept $135.00 as a deposit/cancellation fee, after only being on the property for 45 minutes. I needed to leave due to unhealthy conditions and I should have been fully refunded. what happened at the Tahiti Inn was unacceptable and I wanted to write this review and inform as many people as I can. Do not stay here !!!!!!

Stayed: August 2007
4  Thank GMOMYOUNG
Reviewed 11 September 2007

If you look at their web site for September 3-8, you will see $80 per room max. But when I called on the 8th to book the last room, it was $170. The reason was "it is the last room". The Jersey shore is barely worth $80 off season in my opinion, but to be gouged after advertising another price is unethical. Look for another place.

Stayed: September 2007