“Don't Do It !!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Tahiti Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ocean City
Tahiti Inn
Ranked #8 of 20 Ocean City B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't Do It !!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2010

First, the employees are so rude it's ridiculous!!!. I guess the lack of american help or cheap foreign labor really hurts this place. The rooms were dirty, parking a joke and the pool smelled like a toilet. Their website treats you like family. Well I would hate to be related.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
8 Thank bigdaddyd188

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Lakewood, NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2009

i've stayed here for the couple of days with my friends and i really enjoyed the time i spend here. the rooms are a little bit small, but very clean. the staff was friendly and helpful. we enjoyed the pool - it's not big, but very nice, with waterfall. also we had a free parking spot for our car. in the evening we enjoyed free wireless internet in our room. will be back here in a little bit, definetely!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank inflicted_voodoo
Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2009

We checked in and found ants in the room. I told the front desk and they could care less. There was no other vacancies and our room was non-refundable, so we were stuck. Also, we were there for 3 nights and after the first maid service, they took the soap and left us with none. The air conditioner was so cold, we were freezing and there was no knob to turn it off. I feel like 20 showers will not wash away the germs we probably received from our stay.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
6 Thank flyerick

Travellers are raving about these Ocean City hotels

PA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2009

We stayed 4 days and encountered many species of bugs. It was gross. The parking is horrible and the owner is very rude. I have never met such a rude owner in my life. There is no carpeting in the rooms so you need to keep something on your feet at all time because of the dirt. I would not stay at the Tahiti Inn if someone paid me to.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
4 Thank PaWolly
wildvines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2008

We stayed at the Tahiti Inn September 2nd through the 5th. There was four of us - 2 adults and a 13 year old and a 7 year old. The rooms were a little small but very clean. The staff was friendly and polite. We felt very secure and safe. We had an inside room overlooking the pool on the first floor. The pool was great - it is a little small but clean and warm. You don't get a hairdryer or shampoo but you do get free parking - if their lot is full you park in the "pay" lot next door for free (I believe that they also own that lot). $20.00 deposit when we got there - I guess it was for the parking pass or maybe the remote or door keys -- either way - we got it back when we left.
We usually rent a house and stay in Ocean City for a week but while we were there we looked at the Tahiti Inn apartments and we will be doing that next year. The location is great - steps to the beach. The pool is great. Our price was great (roughly $215.00 total including tax for 3 nights!)

• Liked — They were clean, close to the beach and had free wifi.
  • Disliked — The bathroom was a little small.
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank wildvines
pa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2008

Please check the price in advance before booking. I called and before I knew it with 4 adults the price for 2 nights came to 300 dollars. The website showed drastically lower prices and the person just plainly said that they had not updated their website and they reserved the right to charge more per night.
The staff were somewhat less than friendly and matter of fact.

I would not recommend the Tahiti Inn to anyone. There can surely be better places to stay in Ocean City New Jersey. The prices for september are more in line with peak season.

• Liked — proximity to beach
  • Disliked — price
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank eastonpa
Philadelphia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2008

Well, we returned to this motel after having tried to find anything as reasonable price-wise and as close to the beach and couldn't do it. So I swallowed my pride and took my family back there. The front desk was neither rude nor polite - BUT it was a different person waiting on me this time than the last. BUT they still aren't killing you with kindness. However, we did have a nice time. Although the rooms are outdated, they have been clean everytime we have stayed there and this was no exception. The pool area was lovely and we had a blast at the beach. So as long as you know what you are going to encounter as far as furnishings and staff, then you know to look past it and enjoy the location for the money. Have resigned to returning for later trips - and great memories with my kids.

• Liked — location and price
  • Disliked — staff
  • Stayed August 2008