Biscayne Suites
US$218
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$222
US$84
Travelocity
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hotwire.com
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$55
Travelocity
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
All reviewsrooftop poolpresidential suiteliving roomlight switchesmusic pierbreakfast bargalley kitchengreat suitetop priorityocean avenuetoilet paperwalking distance to beachking bednice balconysmall kitchensleeper sofawould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The location was centrally located and within walking distance of all attractions. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We enjoyed our stay and will go back!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra F
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Although on Ocean Avenue, it is about a 3 block walk to the boardwalk. Back of the hotel views are not so hot but front views are ok. Our room was nice, clean and comfortable. There was no cupboard space to put any of the food we brought - all space was taken by the things supplied for the room (which is nice to have). Our king bed was comfortable and the couch was wide enough, our son slept on it w/o pulling it out. Staff very friendly. Pool nice but on the smaller side. Provide bike racks to lock your bike up. Easy walking to many stores and restaurants. Recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2012

As an interior designer, the decor only softly offends as 80's beach style, yet the bed was extremely comfortable, and the room was large and clean. We were given prompt attention by very competent staff. The room let in more light than I desired in the early morning due to the lack of light-blocking curtains over blinds. I am hopeful that with a bit of encouragement the management will correct these slight flaws. This is an outstanding hotel, with the potential to be a true gem. Absent these block-out curtains, and the dated furnishings this is the perfect home away from home. Carefully outfitted with many of the necessities necessary for a comfortable and enjoyable stay, this hotel gets 4 thumbs up from myself and my husband. Remodeling will be the icing on this hotel's cake!

Room Tip: King bed was quite comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sawwhetowls2
Reviewed 24 September 2011

Overall, the experience at the Biscayne Suites was mostly good. We took a trip down for a September weekend with our 3 daughters and the place was spacious enough for all of us. We had an updated penthouse suite, and we even had dinner in one night, along with another friend. The cost was way less than any other place I'd checked out and it was a good deal for a suite. There was plenty of room to spread out. The first night, we decided that the 3 girls should have the king sized bed, so my husband and I took the sleeper sofa. The mattress on the sleeper was almost non-existent; it barely felt as though we had a mattress. We felt every bump, bar, and spring. We clung to our own sides of the mattress so that we wouldn't roll into the abyss in the middle. We didn't get much sleep and were achy and sore. One of our daughters opted to leave after one night and our remaining daughters insisted that we trade places for the 2nd night. Thanks to them, my husband and I had at least one night's sleep in the bed, while the girls took the sofa-bed. Other than that, the place was decent enough, however if I took a trip with the entire family again, I'd worry too much about the sleeping situation. My only other complaint was that the place had directtv, so the local sports station in the (Philadelphia) area was not available. I was desperate to catch the last couple of innings of the Phillies when we got back to the room the first night, but I was unable to view the game. That was a big deal for me.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank cherylpd1
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Stayed for 4 nights in July. The place was sold out and did not feel over crowded, even at the pool. We stayed in unit 101, which was an end unit with a lot of windows. It was updated with a flat screen TV and looked freshly painted. The room was clean and had all the necessities to make a complete meal in the kitchenette. There was a table and chairs so that every one could eat together. The bedroom was very large and the king size bed extremely comfortable. The bathroom had storage above the toilet for towels and personal items. It looked like the bathroom was recently updated as well. Friends stayed at the hotel as well and their room was not as updated or nice. I would definitely stay here again! Great location, close to great restaurants, boardwalk and beach. Parked our car and walked. Grocery store 2 blocks away which was great! I'd stay again and in the same room since some rooms are not updated.

Room Tip: Ask for room 101, larger and updated.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends