While trying not to sound too snooty, this establishment did not meet my expectations. It was clean, but worn. It was just at walking distance to beach (2 1/2 blocks). Not BAD but also NOT easy with beach stuff and two kids in tow. Pool was far smaller than photo, but not at all important to me, may be to some. The pool was however, clean and heated. The A/C, as some have reviewed, was loud but not overbearing and it kept the room at arctic like conditions. The staff was OK! No real issues there. They where just......there. Neither helpful nor harmful.
I can appreciate the day to day use of these bigger places will tend to wear them out over time and I did say it was clean. The few cons I had were:
1) Maids never changed the sheets in our 6 day stay.
2) Toilette paper must be in high demand because we only had one roll per day.
3) Could not get internet to work on laptop (sons PSP had no problem)
4) Parking is not guaranteed, first come first serve. (small Too)
5) Walking distance is not across the street...you will walk.
So, while I am accustomed to more 5star type hotels, the Biscayne Suites filled our needs and with some more attention from staff it could be an average place to stay. Nothing too serious to complain about...just trying to add honesty to review.
I would most likley return to Ocean City, but at a closer more upscale place near the beach. If that in fact does excist, everything there seems run down and very casual.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Biscayne Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Biscayne Hotel Ocean City
- Biscayne Ocean City