Biscayne Suites
US$218
Ocean 7(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Pool
Port-O-Call Hotel(Ocean City)
US$222
Travelocity
US$84
Travelocity
Ocean Front Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
US$77
Hotwire.com
Coral Sands(Ocean City)
US$55
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
All reviewsrooftop poolpresidential suiteliving roomlight switchesmusic pierbreakfast bargalley kitchengreat suitetop priorityocean avenuetoilet paperwalking distance to beachking bednice balconysmall kitchensleeper sofawould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed here midweek in September. We had a clean spacious suite on the fourth floor. Nice view of the ocean. The bedding and furnishings were adequate but could use updating. The larger tv (there were 2) was in the bedroom not the living area.This puzzled us.Nice kitchenette for longer stays or families.
The weather was perfect for the beach. The rooftop pool was beautiful, well maintained and not crowded. Also water temperature was perfect, not like some where it is bathtub temp. The place was close to the boardwalk and downtown.

Room Tip: If you want to sit on the balcony do not choose a fourth floor room. There is no shade.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Great place to just park and forget about driving until you leave as it is close to the boardwalk, beach and restaurants. Clean and spacious suite; we had two queen beds and a small kitchenette area and living room. Deck off 3rd floor provided an oasis from the wind (off-season) yet allowing us to get some sun. Fit the bill for a couple of days.

Room Tip: Kitchenette was nicely stocked with dishes, silverware and pots/pans; however there were no paper towels or kitchen towels to dry things. Also, bring a corkscrew as there is only a bottle opener in the room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank LisaMNewJersey
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I went in the off season, when the prices are great- it was like having a little apartment! Very clean, spacious, and very close to the beach only a block away. I know the prices are high during peak season, but this one will be worth the stay. The only negative would have to be the parking situation, which is under neath the hotel and they are so close together I had to get out first then have my friend pull in or else I wouldn't be able to get out.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelbug317
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Close to the beach and boardwalk (1 1/2 blocks). There is a roof top swiming pool. Rooms are clean and adequate -- nothing fancy but O.K. Staff is friendly and helpful. Good for families. We would go there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Grandmother6
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family of 4 just returned from Labor Day weekend at the Biscayne. First timers at this hotel. We ususally stay at the Scarborough Inn down the block but not anymore! We really liked this hotel. Many positives and not too many negatives really. Will stay again hopefully!

Postiives:

1. Very clean room. Spacious too.
2. Close to everything - beach and boardwalk and restaurants all walking distance.
3. No bed bugs (I always check.)
4. Kids (ages 11 and 7) did not complain about the pull out couch.
5. Everything in working order in the room.
6, I brought my own toilet paper based on previous reviews - but didn't need to use it. It wasn't so thin as I thought it might me. LOL.
7. The hotel pool was warm and clean and plenty of space. I was impressed!! Kids enjoyed themselves very much. Keep up the good work as cleanliness is noticed! And they provide pool towels which was great!!
8. Two flat screen tvs -- one in the are with the pull out couch area and one in the bedroom.

Very minor negatives:

1. We faced the street side and heard garbage trucks early in the morning.
2. Kinda loud air conditioner when it kicks on during the night.
3. No luggage racks in the room. Needed at least one. I'm sure the hotel can get some as they can't be that expensive. It helps really. I hate putting luggage on the floor.
4. Our room did not have a large flat screen tv on the wall, but our neighbor's room did.

We were very pleased and will consider booking here again as long as the price is right. I liked that they didn't have a 3 night min during a holiday weekend so that will make me look here first in the furture for availability.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family