Ocean City Mansion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
North Beach Hotel(Ocean City)
Average 3/5
    Luray Manor(Ocean City)
    • Free Internet
    Seaside Hotel(Ocean City)
    Great 4.5/5
      Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
      Good 3.5/5
      Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
      View Hotel
      Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
      Great 4.5/5
      Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
      Great 4.5/5
      The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
      Excellent 5/5
      Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
      Very Good 4/5
      Ocean 7(Ocean City)
      Very Good 4/5
      • Pool
      All reviewshoneymoon suitecabin roomb bfrench toastlarge tubdogs are allowedthemed roomsfresh fruitenjoyed my staymodern amenitiesa wonderful place to stayparking lot isin seasonhome away from homenancyfireplaceporch
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed 1 June 2012

My husband and I purchased a Groupon several months ago so we could take a quick "babymoon" to the shore. I wanted to be close to home but have a day or so at the beach. Nancy was gracious enough to accommodate the Groupon outside of its official dates so we could stay. Being a veteran in the hospitality industry, I've stayed at many types of proprties, but never a B&B. This was a wonderful visit and we felt welcomed at every turn. We have a small dog as part of our family and even he had a great stay. Not only was Nancy and the staff accommodating and graciuous, but the other guests were delightful. We even had a babysitter for our dog in our room while we went to dinner and walked the boards.

The room, Miss Mckennas, had charachter but with modern touches. The layout was a little ackward sometimes, due to the amount of furniture, but the air conditionaing, tv, bathroom and hot water all worked wonderful. Breakfast was absolutly one of the best parts of the stay. It was hearty, filling and felt just like home. We would have had wine and other snacks too, but since I was pregnant, we didn't partake. I heard on several occasions Nancy ask the guests, including to myself about any dietary restrictions for breakfast/food. In my experience many people dont ask, or they either don't care.

If hospitality and a property with charachter is important to you, then choose the Ocean City Mansion for your next stay at the shore.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
      1  Thank gr867
      Reviewed 27 May 2012

This is the second year that me and my fiance stayed at the Ocean City Mansion. We really enjoyed it the first year, and this year was no different! We plan on going back again if we can find another deal through Groupon.

I think my favorite part about this hotel is it's location. Your close enough to the boardwalk, beach, and Asbury Street shopping that adults can comfortably walk to all of them. In my experience the less you have to use your car, the more you enjoy vacation. It's also on a very nice street that's filled with big old houses, pretty yards, and plenty of parking.

This hotel is great for young couples looking for a romantic getaway!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
      1  Thank Britt025
      Reviewed 16 May 2012

My husband and I stayed the first weekend in November at the OC Mansion Bed and Breakfast. It was a wonderful place to get away. We looked at each room online and decided to stay in the Chocolate Room for the weekend where we were spoiled with a very large bathroom, huge jacuzzi and large comfortable canopy bed. The mansion was within walking distance of the beach as well as in a nice quiet neighborhood. Any questions that we had before or during our stay was promptly taken care of by Nancy, the B&B owner. She was very hospitable and made the stay warm and welcoming. Breakfast was delicious and extremely filling. There were also available snacks throughout the day, complimentary and/or for purchase. We can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
      2  Thank Jenna W
      Reviewed 15 May 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights to celebrate our five year wedding anniversary. We stayed in the "chocolate room" and it exceeded our expectations. The bed, and Jacuzzi were by far the best parts! The mansion itself had so much character, Nancy was super nice, anytime I contacted Nancy prior to our stay with questions she was prompt with her response. And finally, the breakfast.. I am not a breakfast person at all and both days the breakfast was amazing. I truly hope we have the opportunity to return. We fell in love with Ocean City, NJ while we were there and The Ocean City Mansion and the staff were apart of that!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 11 May 2012

My wife & I stayed here for 2 nights in April 2012 and had a wonderful time (it helped that the weather was phenomenal). We had purchased a Groupon in 2011 that we had planned on using in the fall, but couldn't due to things that came up. Nancy was gracious enough to still honor the Groupon even though it had expired. The place was very clean. There were a few things needing touching up, but this WAS in APril and just before they did some spring cleaning. The location is in a nice neighborhood a few blocks from the beach. If you don't mind walking, you really don't have to drive anywhere (except to get out of town where you can have a drink with dinner).

We chose the Honeymoon Suite. (Note that it's on the 3d floor if you don't like stairs). The room was very comfortable, if a bit cramped - there's not a lot of floor space or hanging space, which wasn't a big deal to us. The amenities were nice - just don't overdo it with the massage chairs!

The 2 breakfasts that we had were very good, varied, and more than adequate (and seconds were offered if desired). I noticed a comment on here that Nancy didn't interact much with people. She does have kids, our visit was during the school year and Nancy was busy with them, but she took time to talk with us and was always friendly. Leanne (sp?) also was great.

Room Tip: Lots of great amenities in the Honeymoon Suite, but not much open floor space.
      • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple