Ocean City Mansion
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
North Beach Hotel(Ocean City)
Luray Manor(Ocean City)
  • Free Internet
Seaside Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Blue Water Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Zenneth Manor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Forum Motor Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Hotel Biscayne(Ocean City)
Biscayne Suites(Ocean City)
Ocean 7(Ocean City)
  • Pool
All reviewshoneymoon suitecabin roomb bfrench toastlarge tubdogs are allowedthemed roomsfresh fruitenjoyed my staymodern amenitiesa wonderful place to stayparking lot isin seasonhome away from homenancyfireplaceporch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for our anniversary and it was wonderful. We stayed in the honeymoon suite, which is stacked with amenities: two person Jacuzzi, 2 brookstone (amazing) massage chairs, 52 inch flat screen, private balcony, among other things. There were also no details spared in decorating the room, there were wall fixtures, candy jars, and then complimentary bubble bath stuff under the sink.

It was such a nice and relaxing weekend, the hostess was wonderful. The three course breakfast was delicious and it was only about a 10 minute walk to the beach. Though it was pretty cold because we stayed in March, there were still a number of shops open. We went to the Crap Trap for dinner, and the food was great. The wait was long, but they have a large bar and a small dance floor so we managed. All in all, it was a fabulous anniversary and I hope to make the honeymoon suite a tradition.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cskelly
mckenna, Owner at Ocean City Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Thank you so much for the review!
Happy Anniversary!
Nancy

Reviewed 23 November 2012

Let me preface this review by saying The O.C. Mansion would rate excellent but because of a couple displaced by Hurricane Sandy, our room had to be changed, no fault by Nancy, in fact she is a very caring and gracious host!. We stayed in the Cabin Room which was very "cozy". This is a dog friendly B&B with an emphasis on friendly! There were several dogs & owners staying there, including Max our Cairn Terrier. Nancy has created a lovely and comfortable inn where her guests are treated to a wonderful & friendly home. Her home and the guest rooms are beautifully decorated. Cookies & coffee on the 1st floor and a shot of whiskey on the 2nd gave me the right motivation to climb 3 flights of stairs to walk Max! This place is an incredible find, we'll be back!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
mckenna, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean City Mansion, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2013

Thank you for writting the review.
I love Max!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

My girlfriend and I went there for 2 days after getting a groupon online. We stayed in the honeymoon suite. The room had a 2 person jacuzzi tub with a 54 inch (I think) flatscreen and 2 brookstone massage chairs with a fireplace in one room. The bedroom had a huge ceiling, a smaller flatscreen, a refrigerator and a small porch off of it. Bathroom and shower were by the door where you walk in. Lots of knick knacks are in the room. Really nice feel to it. The room had assortments of colognes and perfumes. Along with some alcohol. BTW, no smoking in the rooms or the deck. Which wasn't a problem for us. My girlfriend smokes and I smoke cigars but Nancy's neighborhood is just great for taking a walk around.

The room was on the 3rd floor. Going down to the second floor is a small refrigerator with water in it along with snacks to satisfy a hunger in the middle of the night.

Nancy and her staff were just great. Very accommodating to anything we needed and always asking us if we needed anything. This was my first stay in a bed and breakfast and it was a great one. The breakfast was great.

When we went for a walk we headed to the boardwalk. Which is about a ten minute walk. Great scenery and the usual places on the boardwalk and beach. Local streets are cool too. Lots of "mom and pop" places. Very unique town.

What makes Ocean City very unique is that it is a "dry town". No alcohol but a 5 minute drive across the bridge from the manor and you can get what you want and bring it back. Make sure you check out the Crab Trap across the bridge. AwEsOmE seafood! Lot's of the restaurants are also BYOB. Which I thought was cool.

We liked the charm of this City and would love to come and visit Nancy again. I recommend Nancy's place for a weekend getaway from the grind. Thanks Nancy.

Room Tip: The suite was in the far corner. We heard nothing but be aware if you go on the porch that everyone can see you. The neighbors next door and the people in the room next to you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Webhead13

Thank you so much your review.
Hope you come back for your anniversary!
Nancy

Reviewed 6 September 2012 via mobile

The host Nancy was accomadating to our needs and the breakfast server was very friendly. Had eggs both days,bagel,nice potatoes,fruit,assortment of teas. If you have dietary needs,Nancy would help. Let her know in advance. Mckenna room tight for big people. Watch your head on chandeliers.Convenient to tennis courts.Nice AC controls in room.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 3 September 2012

What a gem! I found out about this B&B from a Groupon ad. Didn't need to use the coupon and made reservations for our first year anniversary.

We rented the Honeymoon Suite and it was a treasure trove! At every turn, there were hidden amenities! Granted there is very little walking space but it didn't really bother us. Each corner is ergonomically designed to maximize space. I honestly spent a fun 2 hours just peeking in every corner, opening every box and checking out all the lotions and potions that were stashed everywhere in the room.

The bedroom itself is gorgeous. The high ceiling and super soft bed make you feel as though are sleeping as royalty.

The staff are all extremely pleasant and extend themselves to make your stay most comfortable. We rarely travel and forgot umbrellas and beach towels (doh!) and they were more than happy to oblige us for the days we were there.

I felt incredibly pampered while relaxing in the gigantic jacuzzi, watching tv on a huge HDTV and sipping champagne. Ahhhh!!

My only suggestion is that Nancy inform her staff about various food restrictions guests might have. I have a gluten allergy and somehow ended up chomping down on Whole wheat toast despite making my allergy crystal clear and being told special bread was being brought out to me. It was an honest mistake but food allergies need to have strict attention. I'm sure they will make appropriate changes in the future.

My husband and I can't wait to return!!!

Room Tip: If you want a treasure trove of goodies and maximum relaxation potential, pick the honeymoon suite!!!
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple