“Quick Bite 2 Eat”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stop last Monday for a quick bite to eat. The place was pack. Split a cup of butternut squash soup, was a bit sweet but was very good and seem to have no cream which I like, my friend had veggie sandwich special w/steamed broccoli as a side, also very good, I had a gyro sandwich which was the best Gyro I have in a while...........Worth a stop, always good.

2  Thank robell3CEC

Reviewed 18 September 2013

Sunday morning and hungry after church.......my friends took me and my friend to Yianni's......was a wonderful breakfast and I had to order scrapple.......haven't ate it in years since moving to Florida.......we'll, let me tell you the meal was DELICIOUS !
Perfect eggs, home fries and of course a thick piece of scrapple fried to perfection.......put a smile on my face......
There were four of us and our pleasant server used no order ticket........ALL IN THE MEMORY....WOW !! Loved it........

1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Prices aren't bad. For some reason the one on the boardwalk has higher prices. Wasn't sure how it would be and then they brought an open face Rueben which I had not seen before. I was pleasantly surprised. Wow was it good. Sat outside on a nice evening. The waitress was very nice. Went back a second time and took some wraps back to our room, that unfortunately was very disappointing. I asked the girl if they had dressing on them or separate, she said dressing was on them. Got back to the room, all it was was some plain chicken and lots of lettuce. So get the Rueben.

1  Thank Rgent42
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

We eat there every year and never disappointed. So friendly and large portions too. Don't miss it! Delicious!

1  Thank BaJoh
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We stopped recently at Yianni's for lunch and were not disappointed. The dining area was clean and service although not the fastest was friendly and professional.
Our lunches consisted of chicken gyro, chicken tenders (kids plate), and veggie burger. All were prepared well and were tasty. The chicken on the gyro could have used a touch more seasoning. Fries were crisp and fresh and drinks refilled when needed.
Prices were reasonable especially for a shore restaurant.
Although I am not an outdoor diner a nice area is available.
Family recommended.