“Great food!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

The family and I were walking Asbury ave looking for something to eat when we passed by Yianni's. We checked out some other menus but went back, and were glad we did! My wife had a special, a coconut shrimp salad that was very good. The dressing was amazing. I had the Greek Island Wrap which was also very good, the roasted peppers were great. They were more than accommodating of our two infants and the wait staff was so helpful. The food came out very quick and plentiful. None of us could finish our lunch and it was very reasonably priced.

1  Thank tra-FL_all_over

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed 2 breakfasts at Yianni's on our recent trip to Ocean City NJ. It's difficult to try anywhere else.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Yes, it's true! This establishment can boast both good food AND service. I stopped for lunch this past Saturday and it was crowded--usually a good sign.

My friend and I both had salads that were plentiful as well as delicious. A really nice extra is the fresh, warm pita slices with hummus served to every table. Yummy!

So many small places in OC do not accept credit cards, but this one does. Hooray!

I can't wait to return.

1  Thank 70Mare52
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I love greasy spoon diners, but sometimes you want the exact opposite of that--Yianni's is it.

The place is clean, the servers are efficient and friendly, everybody knows what they're doing.

Their Greek specialties are excellent especially the Greek salad and pita sandwiches. Fresh bagels are delivered daily from the area's best bagel maker.

Quite often, you will see the owner hustling around the restaurant refilling waters and coffees, seating parties, etc.

You can tell that the owner takes pride in having a nice place and it shows.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We stopped in for a quick bite only to find that Yianni's has so much more to offer than we anticipated. We stayed for a sit down meal even though we could have grabbed a quick coffee, bagel and banana to go. They serve breakfast until 2 p.m. which gave us so many choices! Each meal comes with plenty of food for your money - quality food! We had the quesadillas, chicken caesar wrap, tuna melt, avocado wrap and western omelet. Everything was delicious! The place is super clean, beautiful and has the prettiest, cleanest bathrooms I've ever used! I would definitely recommend Yianni's Cafe for breakfast or lunch. All of the staff was courteous and attentive without hovering.

3  Thank Quest50States