“IT WAS FUN BUT THERE'S ONLY 4 RIDES IN TOTAL”

Boardwalk Adventures Water Park
Ranked #11 of 44 things to do in Ocean City
Aldan, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“IT WAS FUN BUT THERE'S ONLY 4 RIDES IN TOTAL”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We planned on riding bikes on the boardwalk but we didn't know you had to be off the boardwalk at noon with bikes, it was 11:58am so we had to change plans. We wentback to our B & B and got changed. We got to he water park at 12:50 and the 3 of us purchased 2 hour wristbands for $71.95 which was pricey. Our son (11) & I (34) did the lazy river, my fiancee (42)did the tallest ride1st he said never again btwn. the hike up to the ride and the crazy ride itself that shot u out at the end he said he would not do it again. We did the double rider 2nd tallest ride it was fun but I don't like heights at all, waiting i line was scarier (due to the heights) than the ride it self. Our son did Splashdown- he was nervous at 1st but he did the ride quite a few times, I did it once that was enough for me (didn't expect h20 up my nose) The lockers are a bonus but after 40 mins we pretty much were done and ready to leave but we stayed for 1.5 hours toatl they need more han 4 rides b/c it really wasn't worth the cost.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank shouldbemarried1

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Nice way to play in OCNJ”
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

We just had my daughter's 12th birthday party at the waterpark. The girls at the party had a great time. Price was average for a birthday party. Kids had a good time. Adults floated in the lazy river. Spectators must pay to watch a party but are not allowed to enter the actual waterpark during the party so I chose to pay extra using a discounted rate available for parties. Overall, we were happy and I didn't have to do anything! Party included pizza and soda. Definite do again!

Wilmington, Delaware
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great for younger kids!”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My kids, 9, 6 and 2 had a great time here. We bought half price tickets during the holidays, but I don't really think they are necessary. If you buy the morning pass 9:30-12:30, it's only $19.95 a person anyway. The pirate ship area for the younger kids is great. Other than that, they really only have three bigger slides, but those aren't even that exciting. If you have younger kids, it's great for them. The older kids will get bored very easily and will definitely not need more than three hours there. Luckily, my two older ones love to be around/involved with their younger brother, so they had a good time running around the pirate ship area with him. I think the older two are ready for WW water slides, but it was a fun day just the same.

3 Thank itsacrazylife
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“fun. a nice distraction”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Not a whole lot of rides but what they have works. Plan to spend two hours. Not much more. Don't buy the all day pass. My son and daughter and I did the early morning pass on July 4th. No waiting! A great way to start the day at the beach and give the kids some variety to their Ocean City vacation.

2 Thank Don M
Westfield, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Will never do this again - and we come every summer!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

The rides at this park are overpriced and too few but that is far from my biggest complaint. The life guards are out right rude! One closed a gate on my foot because she couldn't be bothered to use the words "excuse me". Another screamed at my 8 year old like a maniac. I went to complain to the customer service desk and the teenager behind the desk not only offered no apology but actual said that if our family didn't come back that was "ok with her". I'm really not sure why they pay her to sit behind a "customer service" desk.

The only bright spot was the young lady behind the locker rental desk. By far the most courteous person we met and I wish her great success in her life!

Do not go to this park ever!!! I would give it a 0 rating if trip adviser allowed. Spend your money on the OC rides or in Wildwood.

Visited August 2012