“Great Food, Dirty Bathroom”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain Bob's Family Restaurant
Ranked #116 of 218 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Dirty Bathroom”
Reviewed 23 October 2012

The food was good. I got the mexican omelette which had ham, cheddar cheese, and salsa on top. I got some rye toast with it too. Everything was really good. But, at the very end when my grandma and grandpa were paying the check I got up to use the bathroom. So, I opened the door, stepped inside, and gagged everywhere. The bathroom is a discrace to the human race. I've never seen so much dirt in one place in my whole life. And, on top of that it smelled like the rear end of a goat. The toilet was some what stickey too. Now, just because the bathroom isn't kept right doesn't mean that I won't go back there again. I would definitely go back again and have a nice breakfest, lunch, dinner, etc. Captain Bob's is very good. This is a place I would recommend to everyone. But, just hold it in until you walk out.

• Visited August 2012